Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IdeaMatrix

Crafting Master List

Proto-Google Sheet is up and running.

If you have posted your name before, please stop by and update your other information.

If you are new and looking to add your name to the list. Please add all of your information to the bottom of the list and it will be automatically sorted with the filter functions.

Until I can tie the data from all of the columns together, I have locked the ability to edit. Hold on.

Fixed filters, adding filter view.

Done.

Okay, have at it folks. Don't worry if you make a big mistake, I can always roll the sheet back to a previous version to fix issues.

Edited by IdeaMatrix

What about creating a kind of Merchant/Crafter Guild?

With so many willing Crafters a Guild with a lot of influence could be created. And people would sought us out to get the best equipment possible. Due to the player driven econemy we could also greatly influence prices.

Just some thoughts i wanted to share :D

Currently, 

What about creating a kind of Merchant/Crafter Guild?

With so many willing Crafters a Guild with a lot of influence could be created. And people would sought us out to get the best equipment possible. Due to the player driven econemy we could also greatly influence prices.

Just some thoughts i wanted to share :D

Currently, I'm a member of Sugoi which has a very strong crafting group already. There are some crafting only guilds that exist but, as far as I can tell none of them are very successful. We'll have to see what the soft launch brings.

I'm not really sure how a crafting only guild would work. It would need a regular supply of high quality resources which would come from the CWs. To be successfull in the CW you would need to be on the winning side and therefore have some PvP skill.

I suppose you could trade your items for the resources but is that really going to work.

o8WHnLc.png

THE most active European guild. Join us

now!

Most likely will be a dedicated crafter/entrepreneur.

I hope that there will be limited time resource spawns and player crafted crafting stations like SWG. The crafting stations/factories will have different stats than my competitors crafting station/factory through experimentation and resource quality during the build. This will lead to truly one of a kind items and allow you to truly differentiate your product and build a name for yourself.