Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IdeaMatrix

Crafting Master List

Count me in!

Count me in! :)

for some reason i can't pm you guys,so let me invite you to the most honorable trade company.

we are dedicated to business rather than conquering land,thus we will be part of balance.

though we will have an army we will primarily use it for economical reasons.

our structure is very democratic and decentralized to create the perfect environment for businesses.

but generally speaking our guild is still in the process of creation,lots of things that will have to be thought of and discussed.

so we welcome everyone who is interested in taking part in creating this guild form scratch with us.

every input is wanted and can influence the creation process.

if your interest is peaked you can also visit our website and take a closer look at our guild.

if you want to join just apply on the website or write me.

you find the website in my signature

Edited by kampfbock

for some reason i can't pm you guys,so let me invite you to the most honorable trade company.

we are dedicated to business rather than conquering land,thus we will be part of balance.

though we will have an army we will primarily use it for economical reasons.

our structure is very democratic and decentralized to create the perfect environment for businesses.

but generally speaking our guild is still in the process of creation,lots of things that will have to be thought of and discussed.

so we welcome everyone who is interested in taking part in creating this guild form scratch with us.

every input is wanted and can influence the creation process.

if your interest is peaked you can also visit our website and take a closer look at our guild.

if you want to join just apply on the website or write me.

you find the website in my signature

Please do your recruiting in the guild forum. =)

depends on how crafting. is hangled. if its something similure to like tales in the desert for some stuff. or if its just get items click button wait bing item. sigh.

i want to cry already.

i want a crafting system i can add personal touches to my stuff.

inlaying a diffrent metal or hide, make a crest and put it on. or shape the edge. of the blade.

I feel like this list might become crowded, but I plan to focus toward the crafting/merchant side of things.

At this moment, 15,474 people have backed the kickstarter. There are 38 people on the crafter list. I think there's plenty of room to grow :)

Can we have a Bard? If not as an Archetype or Promotion, then maybe a Discipline?

i-3ZQNFxh.jpg

At this moment, 15,474 people have backed the kickstarter. There are 38 people on the crafter list. I think there's plenty of room to grow :)

True, I guess when you look at it like that, there is plenty of room to grow.

Count me in

If the crafting really plays a role as important as planned you'll likely see the name of my primary toon on a lot of delicious heavy armor, so sign me up. :D

Constant optimism will not solve your problems,

but it will annoy enough people to be worth the effort.

I'm in.

Would love to be known for a single type of item.  Like "illenvillen made Axes are incredibly lethal"

...but break easily when matched against Nyt Swords and Maces.  :ph34r:

(not sure how I got skipped from the list... please add me... to the top!)

> Suddenly, a Nyt appears in the discussion...

...but break easily when matched against Nyt Swords and Maces.  :ph34r:

(not sure how I got skipped from the list... please add me... to the top!)

I dont add people unless they say they want to be added! Just posting something doesn't mean you want to be on it. I'll add you though...TO THE BOTTOM!