Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maninthefedora

Guild of Assassins

Although big targets may have guards by the dozens (or less/or more.

That's why when we finally get into the game we need to level and gear up quickly to handle targets early on

Indeed. That's why I also mentioned 'smuggling' in my sign-up post. If the game mechanics allows it, of course.

On another note - what do you guys think about the heraldry tree? http://community.crowfall.com/public/Crowfall_CrypticTree.jpg

Seems to hint at possible alignments - which makes me wonder if we should stick to a faction in the middle, so we can take 'jobs' from both sides. Illara or Kronos sound good for this guild. Both hint of death and fleeting time.

Edited by rhadiel

Indeed. That's why I also mentioned 'smuggling' in my sign-up post. If the game mechanics allows it, of course.

On another note - what do you guys think about the heraldry tree? http://community.crowfall.com/public/Crowfall_CrypticTree.jpg

Seems to hint at possible alignments - which makes me wonder if we should stick to a faction in the middle, so we can take 'jobs' from both sides. Illara or Kronos sound good for this guild. Both hint of death and fleeting time.

Kronos does sound good, but Zalena has a crest that seems to suit us more.

Leading the hired hands to their personal gold-lust.

With a fedora on.

Id like to enlist your services for a 2 week contract at launch to establish my personal regime :)

Point out the backs to stab and give us a good pay, and we're there.

With a fedora on.

*slowly covers head with the black hood and moves closer through the shadows to listen in*

You be careful when spying on official deals created by the leader, which is me. He doesn't like people listening in on him.

With a fedora on.

I'm in; if I can be the guild support... healer or blacksmith or merchant or whatever options there are. :) Not everyone can be the assassin haha. 

I'm in; if I can be the guild support... healer or blacksmith or merchant or whatever options there are. :) Not everyone can be the assassin haha.

Sure, just be careful withyour gold supply. I'm not going to steal any, and there will be no tax imposed on you for being a part of the guild, but we may gain some untrustworthy members.

With a fedora on.