Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maninthefedora

Guild of Assassins

Some spies would be nice, they could listen in on the jobs of our rivals.

Of course we'll have spies! Hell, we'll probably have spies of our enemies joining.

Leading the hired hands to their personal gold-lust.

With a fedora on.

May I join? I prefer to play as an assassin, but I could be whatever is necessary when crowfall launches. Also, I can am a journeyman role-player, and can spend a great deal of time in game if thats what you want.

This is my signature.  :mellow:

Yeah... um... 

May I join? I prefer to play as an assassin, but I could be whatever is necessary when crowfall launches. Also, I can am a journeyman role-player, and can spend a great deal of time in game if thats what you want.

Of course! New people are always welcomed for now, but when the game starts we must be careful about who enters.

With a fedora on.

Would you be doing major crafting and stuff?

With a fedora on.

How will the guild's chain of command work? You (maninthefedora) are obviously the leader (you said so yourself and started the guild), but will there be other high ranking 'officers' or will everyone be equal under you?

How will the guild's chain of command work? You (maninthefedora) are obviously the leader (you said so yourself and started the guild), but will there be other high ranking 'officers' or will everyone be equal under you?

It will depend on who is consistent in their work. People who have joined on here before the countdown end are going to be appreciated at a much higher level than those joining after the game starts. Yes, there will be some officers, but there will be very few and preside over sections. Ask if you need more information!

With a fedora on.

It will depend on who is consistent in their work. People who have joined on here before the countdown end are going to be appreciated at a much higher level than those joining after the game starts. Yes, there will be some officers, but there will be very few and preside over sections. Ask if you need more information!

Sounds like a good structure for order. The ones who contribute the most gain more power than the ones who don't contribute. Earning your place in the ranks, I like it.

Sounds like a good structure for order. The ones who contribute the most gain more power than the ones who don't contribute. Earning your place in the ranks, I like it.

That is good. I am wondering how much of the gear is wiped from previous lands though, I would like to keep at least one weapon per person.

With a fedora on.

That is good. I am wondering how much of the gear is wiped from previous lands though, I would like to keep at least one weapon per person.

I think you can keep some if not all of your stuff, there is the main world that never gets erased where you can put stuff on display. Maybe you can store equipment too?

I think you can keep some if not all of your stuff, there is the main world that never gets erased where you can put stuff on display. Maybe you can store equipment too?

I certainly hope so. Sounds like the general persistent land will be available for that purpose.

With a fedora on.

If it is allowed, could I possible focus more on our base/guild hall or wherever we can construct, and possibly all craft some sort of potion or gear rather than being an assassin? I honestly prefer strategy to action, and making a hidden yet tactful base would be a lot of fun for me.

This is my signature.  :mellow:

Yeah... um... 

If it is allowed, could I possible focus more on our base/guild hall or wherever we can construct, and possibly all craft some sort of potion or gear rather than being an assassin? I honestly prefer strategy to action, and making a hidden yet tactful base would be a lot of fun for me.

Of course! Crafters are necessary, but be prepared to send a message and defend while the calary arrives. A good architect will also be necessary when in the middle of the campaign.

With a fedora on.

So what are all of your plans from the archetypes we have been given? I personally love the Fae Assassin, and it will probably be the one you all see leading you to riches.  I'm hoping for a wide variety, as it will be necessary in the upcoming wars.

With a fedora on.