Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Black Gold Online (Bgo)

zWarlock

I'm currently playing Black Gold Online (BGO) while waiting for Crowfall to release. BGO is a free to play steam punk based MMO where the guild I belong to, KoS (Knights of Shadow), is very active and the #1 guild in game. Come join us there if you're looking for something to do while waiting for Crowfall.

If you're interested in joining us in Crowfall, check out the KoS (Knights of Shadow) thread for more information: Join KoS in Crowfall

i-BZccwLx.jpg

We are Hardcore Gamers but welcome Casuals  |  KoS Webpage  |  TeamSpeak3 server address kosteamspeak.com

Played WoW for a long time and got bored with it.

After reading some steampunk fiction I googled for a good steampunk game and found BGO. I think what really hooked me was that not only can you fight using your standard class based skills but you can also jump on a mount (of which there are many) and fight using it's skills (steam powered mechs for the steampunk side and magical creatures for the magic side).

It's worth checking out :D 

i-BZccwLx.jpg

We are Hardcore Gamers but welcome Casuals  |  KoS Webpage  |  TeamSpeak3 server address kosteamspeak.com