Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kirel

Coincidences

Someone on SBemu had a great story about how they were trash talking someone in game or took their town only to meet them at a family reunion where things got awkward.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Indy's a great town for get-togethers. I hope you got to hit up Broad Ripple while you were there.

I live 10 minutes away from bripple but we didn't go there. We hit fogo de chao's and then hung out and drank at another Indy QFT'ers house.

I heard people on a subway talking about a bane once. It was cool because it was clear no-one else had any chance of knowing what they were referring to based on the 10 seconds of conversation, but to someone who knew what a 'bane' was, it was crystal clear.

I hooked up and got involved with someone from another country I met through SB, was pretty amazing. Probably one of the best and worst things to come out of SB. :)

Someone needs to design a Shadowbane tattoo we can all get somewhere. Just don't make it look like a banestone, we won't want to have explain to people why we have mis-shapen dicks inked on our arms...

Someone needs to design a Shadowbane tattoo we can all get somewhere. Just don't make it look like a banestone, we won't want to have explain to people why we have mis-shapen dicks inked on our arms...

we have a member with our bat crest on his arm ;)

don't be afraid to talk to him when you see it... although he looks scary ;)

nerds

I'm sure he doesn't mind, as long is it's only the arm:

ea9vte9.jpg

unless you know what it is, you wouldn't really call him a nerd because of it ;)

Edited by freeze

This game is to hardcore for that.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Starting to notice a common age among the people requiring positivity and all about the PvE... God I feel old.

Straight outta Sesame Street

SWrkfdj.jpg