• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Elvine

Alpha / Beta Streamer Directory

TheoryForge

twitch: twitch.tv/theoryforge

Phase ~ N/A, already begun talkshow

Schedule Bi-weekly livecast Saturday, 10am EST (next show on 3/28)

We already started the show, and it has a slightly broader focus than JUST Crowfall. Several members of the livecast may be streaming the game on our personal channels as we make it into the testing. We also do a weekly talk show Friday at 8:30pm EST that's more general about MMORPGS

(Forum Name) Sarcandosa

Stream URL - Chief_Sarcan and MMORPGcom
Alpha / Beta Phase - Alpha 1

Schedule - Varies but generally Wen & Fri 4-6pm PST and Sun 9-11am PST

Social Media - Social Media - Twitter: @chief_Sarcan - Anook: ChiefSarcan - YouTube: ChiefSarcan

Plan for tomorrow, Strive for today, Can't let anxiety get in our way, so play play play!

zjsbjmn.png  The MMO Chief

TheoryForge

twitch: twitch.tv/theoryforge

Phase ~ N/A, already begun talkshow

Schedule Bi-weekly livecast Saturday, 10am EST (next show on 3/28)

We already started the show, and it has a slightly broader focus than JUST Crowfall. Several members of the livecast may be streaming the game on our personal channels as we make it into the testing. We also do a weekly talk show Friday at 8:30pm EST that's more general about MMORPGS

I believe talkshows / podcasts are already listed within the Fan Sites section. I'd like to keep this directory specific to personal streaming.

Anhrez

Stream URL - http://www.twitch.tv/anhrez

Alpha / Beta Phase - Alpha 2 (but could shift up)

Schedule - random day 8PM to 10pm Pst

Social Media - Twitter: @Anhrez

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

Very nice of you to get this thread going, Elvine!

I'm looking forward to watching you when I will be too tired to play myself :)

Do we have any idea as of yet when the various alphas and betas will go live. For instance, any idea when Alpha 1 will be opened up.

Alpha 1 should start by the end of summer.

Edited by Krethys

oiPOxr.jpg

Proud Member of KDS -

Recruitment Post - Visit us at www.kdsguild.org

Alpha 1 should start by the end of summer.

Awesome, do you have a source?

Updated! :3

WOW this is very gutsy of them. 

It can go both ways.. while showing off testing can give the wrong impression if it doesn't look appealing, but it can also generate "hype" for the game as well. 

You're welcome and awesome!

"The core module is estimated to be delivered by Winter 2016. First release (with partial functionality) will begin alpha testing in late Summer 2015."

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/crowfall/crowfall-throne-war-pc-mmo

Edited by Elvine

This seems a bit premature.  Directories like this should be compiled when the game is actually being streamed.

One thing games do have to be weary of, and this was a problem in EQ Landmark for a while, is that streaming has become a source of income for many people these days and their agendas do not always match up with what is best for the game.

This seems a bit premature.  Directories like this should be compiled when the game is actually being streamed.

One thing games do have to be weary of, and this was a problem in EQ Landmark for a while, is that streaming has become a source of income for many people these days and their agendas do not always match up with what is best for the game.

While I disagree with being premature. I will agree with your statement on streaming being a source of income for some and there are those that will ride the "hype train" of new games just for the viewers. That being said, it's up to the viewer to decide if they are worth watching or not. Once the game officially releases a "Live" version of this streaming directory can be created for those that are sticking with the game. 

facerip

http://www.twitch.tv/facerip
Alpha 2

Schedule - Monday - Friday 8am PST to 8pm PST | Sat 24 hour Stream | Sun 10am PST 10pm PST | Somewhere in those times.

irc.quakenet.org #crowfall | https://www.youtube.com/user/faceripz/videos

Maybe you don't want to list me because one of the way's to contact me is an IRC channel you hate.

Edited by facerip

18. When is Alpha 1 testing scheduled to begin?

Alpha testing for certain features of the core module will begin at the end of Summer, 2015. We expect to be testing new features and content on a quarterly basis.

Source (Kickstarter FAQ)

facerip

http://www.twitch.tv/facerip

Alpha 2

Schedule - Monday - Friday 8am PST to 8pm PST | Sat 24 hour Stream | Sun 10am PST 10pm PST

irc.quakenet.org #crowfall | https://www.youtube.com/user/faceripz/videos

Nice Vanilla WoW PvP video you got there!

I hope Crowfall PvP will be that fun :)

Edited by Krethys

oiPOxr.jpg

Proud Member of KDS -

Recruitment Post - Visit us at www.kdsguild.org