Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Elvine

Alpha / Beta Streamer Directory

Updated! :3

Sorry for the delay in update, been out of the country.

I've posted my info on here a couple times.. guess you missed it. Thanks for the directory! :D

Forum name: Thenebrosity

Stream URL - http://www.twitch.tv/GamingExports

Alpha / Beta Phase - Alpha 1

Schedule - 15+ Hours Daily the first week of launch. Will be featuring gameplay from multiple accounts and classes. After launch, will be on as much as possible, daily. An updated schedule will be featured on my Twitch page. :)

Social Media - Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

OQa1xvz.png?1

lol ok.. I wonder if I'll still be able to steal directly from people's inventories.. hrmmm

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

I've posted my info on here a couple times.. guess you missed it. Thanks for the directory! :D

Forum name: Thenebrosity

Stream URL - http://www.twitch.tv/GamingExports

Alpha / Beta Phase - Alpha 1

Schedule - 15+ Hours Daily the first week of launch. Will be featuring gameplay from multiple accounts and classes. After launch, will be on as much as possible, daily. An updated schedule will be featured on my Twitch page. :)

Social Media - Twitter - Facebook - YouTube

You finally made it on the list!  ;)

Edited by courant101

You finally made it on the list!  ;)

OH YEAH BABY!!! Elvine I know u were mad at me for posting mal's pics on the forums.. and that it probably caused the delay but thanks for the including me on the list! :D

Who knows... maybe now would be a good time to ask to be unbanned from your Crowfall IRC? :D

OQa1xvz.png?1

lol ok.. I wonder if I'll still be able to steal directly from people's inventories.. hrmmm

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

Hope to see some streams on the new Youtube Gaming site as well. Already think this is the better service with good quality and no reloading.

I saw on social media that YouTube will mute livestreams that play copyrighted music. Unlike Twitch where they mute the VOD's. Going to be interesting for sure. 

I saw on social media that YouTube will mute livestreams that play copyrighted music. Unlike Twitch where they mute the VOD's. Going to be interesting for sure. 

This is my formal response; you were never allowed to stream unlicensed copyrighted music anyway. That Twitch 'allows' doesn't mean it's legal to do so.

Informal: The only thing streamers do is promoting music and games. It's free advertisement for the artists and companies imo. So screw it. But we all know how the industry thinks about 'losing revenue'. There is plenty of good and free music available to use in your streams without any problems though, you just have to look for it.

Besides this (I know it's not a popular opinion), the streams that play non-game music on their streams I do not watch for long. Most of the time the music sucks and is not my taste. I prefer to hear the game music on streams (and while I play myself).

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!