Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IdeaMatrix

Blacklist For Merchant Circles.

This sounds very interesting. A black list could be used to protect individual merchants and could also be used for wide spread tactics against guilds.

Mmm I'm not saying I don't like the idea, but.... A person in a blacklist could be an unhappy client, and thats bad for business.
Maybe we could implement a black market circle, for those... lets say "unfortunate persons". We could charge more of course until they prove they can be trusted again.

PD: arf, post with the smartphone is a pain in the bottom.

Edited by Viktor

Mmm I'm not saying I don't like the idea, but.... A person in a blacklist could be an unhappy client, and thats bad for business.

Maybe we could implement a black market circle, for those... lets say "unfortunate persons". We could charge more of course until they prove they can be trusted again.

PD: arf, post with the smartphone is a pain in the bottom.

Sure, black markets will pop-up for PK's but, if a player wants to roleplay a murderer, I should be able to keep him from buying my stuff! I'll take this even further and say that we should be able to whitelist people to our EK's for a price.

You want to enter my domain? You have to pay the membership fee!

The blacklist outside your shop or guild could come from the forum.

You could write the story of your grievance on a thread. The other player(s) involved would have the opportunity of disputing it on that thread.

Any player with information pertaining to the situation, like witnesses or names of the offenders' alts, could also post.  

Players who read the thread could decide for themselves whether to put them or the accuser on their (KOS list) blacklist.

Edited by chancellor

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)