Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
masterofspelss

Petition For The Unicorns!

So a while ago, I asked if there would be Unicorns and one of the DEV's replied with a no. Of course, I was joking back then, but the more I think about it the more I realize that Unicorns should be in the game.

We all know Unicorns to be this enigmatic, mystical creature only showing themselves to an Innocent maiden, being attracted by their singing (In some cases at least) and we all know their horns posses enormous power, sought after by many. A Unicorn horn is said to have the power to bring back the dead and heal any wound, and in some cases grant immortality. Of course, this means they are hunted by many and being hunted means they can be also vicious and wild, only the ones with a pure heart can tame them.  

IMO, a rare and powerful yet also iconic creature would fit right in with Crowfall. As a rare boss, mount, pet, whatever. I just feel like the DEV's could do so much with the Unicorn concept, and considering what I've seen so far, it would be amazing.

Long story short, DEV's, I want Unicorns!

7lXqKFL.gif

Sure.  Why Not?

EPKWwdm.jpg

Winter is coming.  We will need to eat.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Why oh why would you want unicorns in game?   Next you will want rainbows and flowers and teddy bears.   I do not understand some of you folks.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Do I think sparkle ponies are necessary? Naw. Do I mind them being in a game? No, if it has the same stat advantage it is no different than the warhorse of deathly fire skull death. If they can make a store reskin and it turns a profit then yay for Crowfall. 

That said if there is a giant squirrel with a saddle I will have it. 

mael4.jpg

I'm fine with them selling an Elkin unicorn horn hat in the cash shop.

Or a Single horn spiked helmet for the Centaur.

Edited by Vitality

Hopefully it'll be as hardcore as the unicorn add-on on My Little Pony Online.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

You showed me a picture as your attempt to explain WHY THE HELL unicorns are needed.  THAT is not an explanation.    If you would in 40 words or less explain what seems to be a very foolish idea ( only in MY opinion mind you, the rest seem to LOVE it) I will be willing to review said explanation and consider the merit of your idea.  

Edited by ellie

You showed me a picture as your attempt to explain WHY THE HELL unicorns are needed.  THAT is not an explanation.    If you would in 40 words or less explain what seems to be a very foolish idea ( only in MY opinion mind you, the rest seem to LOVE it) I will be willing to review said explanation and consider the merit of you idea.  

how are you a woman and NOT like unicorns?

I mean, in UO only females were even allowed to ride unicorns... by gamedesign you need to like them...

Ellie has been corrupted by the designs of WM. 

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg