Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
masterofspelss

Petition For The Unicorns!

I think it would be a great creature for the game, they could give it some interesting style, great rarity and power, and very unique characteristic traits, like extremely high jumps and sure footed mountain traveling.

If they honestly explore the identity of Unicorns, and give them the mountain dwelling, beard sporting, exotic creature status they should have, I think they'd be appreciated.

Rare mounts like Unicorns, Qilin, and the Nightmare could offer a special place as rare mounts and powerful weapons as pets and fighting mounts. I'd like to see a fair amount of diversity and unique variations in advantage to make them powerful and unique, but equivalent.

Edited by BahamutKaiser

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

I am awaiting my explanation.   

NOT from you.  The OP.

Edited by ellie

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Well, then since the Unicorn man has not returned to defend his request we shall proceed with thoughtful discussion w/o him.    I have to say ya'll are half way to convincing me this is something we really need.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Well, then since the Unicorn man has not returned to defend his request we shall proceed with thoughtful discussion w/o him.    I have to say ya'll are half way to convincing me this is something we really need.

The most compelling reason for sparkle ponies is that it infuriates people that hate them. Outside of that they have no real use outside of a cash shop grab. 

Imagine you are storming the Testoterdome, and everyone in your clan rides up to the battle on pink flamingos. If you win you can guarantee that story will live on for a good while. 

mael4.jpg

The most compelling reason for sparkle ponies is that it infuriates people that hate them. Outside of that they have no real use outside of a cash shop grab. 

Imagine you are storming the Testoterdome, and everyone in your clan rides up to the battle on pink flamingos. If you win you can guarantee that story will live on for a good while. 

Battle tactics.  I like it.

Note to self: some people apparently get mad if they see something pretty. *Files away in psychological warfare drawer*

Truth

Battle tactics.  I like it.

Also propaganda with a dash of "emergent story". 

Edited by Charlie George

mael4.jpg

I am awaiting my explanation.   

NOT from you.  The OP.

Sorry for the long reply, I was playing Pokemon Showdown (If you know what that is)

Anyway, I already stated in my first post on the reasons I think it should be in-game (Its mysterious, powerful, blah blah blah) I mean, why wouldn't you want them in the game in the first place? We have guinea pigs after all.

7lXqKFL.gif

Listen, I know that we started out as foes. But after that courageous act that you showed me against the one they call Derek, maybe someday we could become friends. Friends who ride majestic, translucent steeds, shooting flaming arrows across the bridge of Hemdale.

Hunger unicorns

Unicorns are supposed to be uncontaminatable beings, so it would be pretty cool if the Hunger couldn't affect it.

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P