Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
masterofspelss

Petition For The Unicorns!

the thread is at a point where I can't tell who's trolIing and who isn't anymore.

gj :lol:

Not me.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

War unicorns are not a player

I'd like to start a petition for a playable war unicorn archetype. We have gerbils and centaurs, and TWO kinds of knights and elves!

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

Every game needs a wow factor, something that is restricted to a certain class and build, and something that can only be gotten by accumulating some sort of rank.

A unicorn could be the reward mount for a player is only of a particular class, and only after earning a particular rank, and then only if they are successful performing some class/racial specific spell weaving / ceremony etc., that is not always successful and very expensive to attempt.

There should also be an opposite to it, if there is a nature aligned class that is the only one that can get the Unicorn, there should also be a corrupted nature character that could earn an undead Unicorn etc.

The only classes that seem to be able to fit this would be the Druid and the Stalker.

But I want to be a knightin shining armor on my rainbow of death

Unicorns aren't about death. They're about fairies and stars and HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

bet they would be pretty annoying then in an environment that is all about KILL KILL KILL KILL DIE DIE DIE!  :lol: share the crowd contol love and blinding flashies