Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anhrez's Crowfall Pin Challenge: Put Your Photoshop Skills To Work

Arawulf

Ok folks, here's the deal: Anhrez has a Crowfall pin and he wants to give it away and Tully suggested we do this on a forum thread since it could be fun!

Photoshop our friendly neighborhood Designer/Community Mangaer, Tully Ackland into an image released by Crowfall (screenshot, concept art etc)

Rules: 

• family friendly only, anything questionable will be subject to the Forums Code of Conduct.
  • The winner will be sent a Crowfall Pin! (Chosen at Anhrez's discretion!)
  • Submissions must be posted in this thread by 11:59 PM EDT Monday, March 23rd.
  • The winner will be announced on the next Gold & Glory Podcast on Tuesday, March 24th at 10PM EDT at www.twitch.tv/mmorpgcom.

cnqAht1.png

Here's Anhrez's example (and it's adorable - we call it TullyAnna). 

jWGJKiw.jpg

Happy shopping!!!

P.S.: If you need a picture of Tully, you may find one on this page. :P

Edited by Arawulf

Considering I offered to walk 2200 miles with a pin and couldn't get one this is BS.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I was very fortunate in my looting, this pin is from Pax South and is yours for just a little of your creativity !

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png