Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tierless

Werewolf/gladiator/bounty Hunter?

Except that is 4 disciplines, I thought they were saying 3 was the magic number. Maybe this is changing?

/speculationOn

One of those is a promotion class, no doubt.

Bounty Hunter will most likely be similar to Shadowbane's, I suggest you to read some infos on that.

Thomas probably named some disciplines that aren't compatible with the Gladiator promotion class, that's the reason for the "No, we actually don't" popup!

Edited by fenrisddevil

y9tj8G5.png

Remember this isn't Shadowbane, so it's likely that the Gladiator or Bounty Hunter are promotion paths rather than disciplines.  I'm betting that it's Gladiator that is part of the Champion line.

Crowfall_ChampionBattle.jpg

Mmmmm, not from what I have read/heard. Though, most of this is still up in the air, I am sure. From the FAQ:

The skills, powers and recipes granted by Disciplines are typically thematic. For example, we wouldn’t have a generic “Weapon Master” discipline that gives you a bonus to swords, spears and shields – but we might have a “Gladiator” discipline that does exactly that, because it makes sense thematically for a Gladiator to have that collection of skills.

Edited by MattVid

Vidrak - Member of

mael4.jpg

Except that is 4 disciplines, I thought they were saying 3 was the magic number. Maybe this is changing?

/speculationOn

Nope. The annotation clarifies this. Thomas must have been remembering his god-like dev cheats.

EDIT: Aaaand Thomas clarifies just as was typing this.

Edited by Arawulf

We shot that footage months ago before we had settled on 3 Disciplines and before we decided that Vampyres and Wereforms were mutually exclusive.

Sweet an update thats out of date :o gotta love pre alpha :D

Edited by WonderBread

We shot that footage months ago before we had settled on 3 Disciplines and before we decided that Vampyres and Wereforms were mutually exclusive.

Good call TBH. LIkely I'd be a Werewolf bounty hunter as that seems to make sense...then again Vampires are also predators...hurm...

I role play a wordsmith.

Bloodthirsty, Corpse burning firepits confirmed as Discipline class.

Thanks for clarifying.

Vidrak - Member of

mael4.jpg

Aww, I was looking forward to vampire werewolves!

(It would have been funny because you could have made a hybrid carry both weaknesses, so Silver  vulnerability and vulnerable to sunlight or whatever on top of that).

I hope there are some "out of the box" ideas for mutations, like Gorgons, Minotaurs maybe (if they aren't a race themselves), trolls, etc.

Edited by stiler

Remember this isn't Shadowbane, so it's likely that the Gladiator or Bounty Hunter are promotion paths rather than disciplines.  I'm betting that it's Gladiator that is part of the Champion line.

"Disciplines give you subclasses like ... bountyhunter". ~1:02 in the video. Bountyhunter was a shadowbane discipline. Quit bashing the SB yo