Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Free signatures for people who need them

rs_navlaan

if you need a signature, but don't have one, I will make you one for free.

I can't guarantee how soon you will get it, but I will make you one within 24 hours. (more than likely, in a lot less than that).

The forum signature sizes are small, and I don't have a lot of room to work with, though.

If you want a certain look to it, tell me.

EOWWuhQ.png 

This is the third thread for Sigs, please feel free to join in on the one I made, and help out there. I think I am missing two, and am about to head out to the bars for the night, so feel free.

k653rIm.png

This is the third thread for Sigs, please feel free to join in on the one I made, and help out there. I think I am missing two, and am about to head out to the bars for the night, so feel free.

my bad, I should have looked before making my thread. Maybe a mod could delete my thread, or merge it.

Thanks for the heads up, and have fun!

EOWWuhQ.png 

<3 good luck, we SBers love our sigs

While not SB, I remember so many DF players photoshopping Tasos' face onto other people, and using it in their signatures. Tasos is the PR guy for Aventurine (company behind Darkfall). Good times....  :D

EOWWuhQ.png 

I have made two signatures for people so far (they PMed me). If anyone else needs them, feel free to do the same. I don't mind.

Please remember that signatures can only be 400 x 50, but I will do the best I can to make it the way you want.

EOWWuhQ.png