Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
checkyotrack

What Happened To Warning Points?

Dissapointed in the disappearance of my collection. Is there any new rules or systems?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

System must be having issues.  Hate for you to have those taken away.  They mean so much. If they are really gone you'll have to try and get them back, somehow some way.  GL

No flag, no button, no warning points.   What a mess

Edited by ellie

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

My one pride and joy warning point went away too.  I think it actually timed out - there was an end date to it I think.

How am I going to strut around impressing everyone with my bad self now?

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

So you needed some and stole CYT's?  Not very nice of ya'll.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

LOL  I wouldn't know but perhaps I may be finding out.  Knowledge is POWER!

They expire after a set amount of time.  Secrets!

Naw you can't even view them anymore. Plus, 9 gone in a day? This is shadey.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I still don't know how I didn't get any, especially the day I went into rant mode and chewed up some new posters for posting PvE thread 3,000,000.

I have done that alot lately.   I think they gave mine to CYT.  He likes them.  

It doesn't even say "0 warning points" next to my name anymore. Something's going on I tell you!

SWrkfdj.jpg

What are the mods hiding? What devilry is this?

SWrkfdj.jpg