Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Many of us have already been sharing the word about Crowfall and I think it makes a huge difference on the KS campaign.

$1,262,271       13,236 backers       19th KS video game

I'm sure there are still a lot of gamers who have never heard about Crowfall and who would really love to join the adventure.

This video could be used to present Crowfall to different gaming communities : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOJqMKceFyg

5 days to tell everyone about our project.  :)

Edited by courant101

I hope they plan to continue crowd-funding beyond the duration of the Kickstarter. I know a lot of my friends are skeptical to back a game so early, especially a MMO due to so many disappointments in recent years within the genre. That being said, I think with the no-NDA policy for alphas & betas that most of them will want to back as soon as they see a slightly more concrete and polished product. 

Currently Playing - Dirty Bomb, Archeage, & Skyforge

AMEqAAy.jpg

I hope they plan to continue crowd-funding beyond the duration of the Kickstarter. I know a lot of my friends are skeptical to back a game so early, especially a MMO due to so many disappointments in recent years within the genre. That being said, I think with the no-NDA policy for alphas & betas that most of them will want to back as soon as they see a slightly more concrete and polished product. 

Your friend's do not know the creators of this game then. Todd Coleman came up with almost all the big ideas for Wizard 101 and created Shadowbane. He would not put all of his money into this game if he did not already know it was going to be successful.

Nudge them to join now ;)

Nudge them to join now ;)

By nudge, he means waterboard.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Your friend's do not know the creators of this game then. Todd Coleman came up with almost all the big ideas for Wizard 101 and created Shadowbane. He would not put all of his money into this game if he did not already know it was going to be successful.

Well, we still don't know if Crowfall will be successful. There is always the possibility of overspending(making an accurate budget for a game is incredibly difficult) and the project may still require further non-crowdfunding money, or just fail altogether. I have backed this project for a huge amount, but there is still always the possibility of failure.

Might I interest you in a low-interest mortgage?

Todd Coleman came up with almost all the big ideas for Wizard 101 and created Shadowbane. He would not put all of his money into this game if he did not already know it was going to be successful.

Agreed! They got the resources, the talent and the ambition to make it the best game we've ever played.  :D

Agreed! They got the resources, the talent and the ambition to make it the best game we've ever played.  :D

My only advice, reel it in! Don't get yourself too hyped up, there is no way any game, ever created, could live up to what you will have built up in your mind come 2 years from now. I guess I prefer going in with low expectations. Being pleasantly surprised is better than being completely let down. Your mind is a powerful thing, so be careful what you wish for.

Vidrak - Member of

mael4.jpg

My only advice, reel it in! Don't get yourself too hyped up, there is no way any game, ever created, could live up to what you will have built up in your mind come 2 years from now. I guess I prefer going in with low expectations. Being pleasantly surprised is better than being completely let down. Your mind is a powerful thing, so be careful what you wish for.

I think you're right, in the future I should try to find the right approach, somewhere between tempered excitement and cautious optimism...

... but now with only 5 days left to the Kickstarter... it's time for hype! ! !

they are. The stretch goals will still remain even after kickstarter ends I believe they stated. backer funding will still continue even after kickstarter ends from what I understand

they are. The stretch goals will still remain even after kickstarter ends I believe they stated. backer funding will still continue even after kickstarter ends from what I understand

I hope they will continue with the stretch goals even after Kickstarter!

You've done a great job with this, good stuff!

I appreciate your message! 99,9% of the job was done by ACE, the rest is short video edition.  :P

Many of us have already been sharing the word about Crowfall and I think it makes a huge difference on the KS campaign.

$1,256,000       13,175 backers       19th KS video game

I'm sure there are still a lot of gamers who have never heard about Crowfall and who would really love to join the adventure.

This video could be used to present Crowfall to different gaming communities : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOJqMKceFyg

5 days to tell everyone about our project.  :)

Really nice vid!

Member of The BlackHand Order