Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
masterofspelss

What Would Hapen If...

Crowfall didn't get funded. I know that won't happen, but let's say for some reason everyone who backed didn't have enough money on their credit/debit card so when the KS ended none of the purchases went through. Would the DEV's redo the Kickstarter? Or do you think they would try and get a sponsor instead. And what would you do. I would be pretty sad, but I don't think I'd cry about it. Btw, sorry if this thread seems depressing, but it was a genuine thought.

7lXqKFL.gif

By selling out do you mean finding other ways to finish a product? Yea... i guess most people trying to create something would go that same route.

Meaning obtaining funding from a company that will change the direction of the game like they said they would should that happen.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Crowfall didn't get funded. I know that won't happen, but let's say for some reason everyone who backed didn't have enough money on their credit/debit card so when the KS ended none of the purchases went through. Would the DEV's redo the Kickstarter? Or do you think they would try and get a sponsor instead. And what would you do. I would be pretty sad, but I don't think I'd cry about it. Btw, sorry if this thread seems depressing, but it was a genuine thought.

The chances of every single backers card being declined would mean that the world monetary system had collapsed, panic would have already ensued, there would be mass chaos everywhere, people would be eating their dogs, and we would all be virtually in a hunger games RL scenario.   IF that were to occur , then I think none of us would be worrying about CF. Maybe  the Doomsday Preppers.    They are pretty hardcore.   

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Like checkyoyo said, They have stated that if the KS didnt get to 800k, they would go to other sources and get their money. They have alot of connections in the industry, so it wouldnt be a problem.

The big downside if this would have happen, is the case that publishers or investors would demand the game to cater to a bigger audience, so they could earn alot more money on the IP. Since we have gotten alot more than the 800k, we wont have to worry about ACE selling out anytime soon.

Well, I would have a little less revolving debt... if my credit card doesn't have enough available funds to back my pledge when the time comes though... I am more than custarded.