Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Buried Treasure (Not What You Think)

Nazdar

Forum buried treasure.

I found a lost (locked) gem at the bottom of the heap with a fantastic quote:

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/208-shadowbane-and-wizard101-odd-bedfellows/

My advice: 

Shadowbane folks: some of the Wizard folks haven't played a game like this before.  Some of them will hate it.  Some of them will love it.  Please don't be asshats and scare them off before they have a chance to figure out which group they fall into.

Wizard folks: some of the Shadowbane people can be abrasive.  They're also some of the most passionate, skilled gamers that you'll ever meet, and playing with them can be an absolute blast.

I'll do the best that I can to bridge the gap on this one -- but I also recognize that not all of you are going to stick around with us long term.  Some of you are going to decide you don't like the vision, or the game, or the art style, or the community and take off.

That's fine.  Thanks for giving us a shot.

BUT the community that does stick is going to absolutely love it.  So, let's be cool to each other, and together maybe we can make something amazing.

Todd

ACE

I'm neither, but glad to be part of this new community.

Nazdar

Proud member of The Hunger

Forum buried treasure.

I found a lost (locked) gem at the bottom of the heap with a fantastic quote:

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/208-shadowbane-and-wizard101-odd-bedfellows/

I'm neither, but glad to be part of this new community.

I played wizards for a short while when I was very young, I recall liking it but I am basically in the same position as you. Best of luck to the both of us!

Might I interest you in a low-interest mortgage?