Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi From Hurt

hurt

Hi

I live in MN, and work in residential remodeling. The only MMO's I have enjoyed are UO, and SB. That is all, so I'm counting on CF!

hurt was taken when I registered so I went with my secondary handle.

I am finishing my basement and recently finished my entertainment center check it out:

20150226_182042.jpg

Lower left cabinets has shelves for my records. Lower right has shelves for movies, and all my old video game consoles - now the wife can't complain about all the cords...

-Draconic Warlords, Usual Suspects, Freaks of Nature, Disturbed Forces, The Hate Crew, TSCCC-

Welcome to the forums and Crowfall! If you enjoyed SB and UO you're probably hoping for a similar game to many others of us whom follow this game. :)

Your entertainment center seems a bit empty right now but once filled with some smexy hardware will be awesome I'm sure!

Officer of The BlackHand Order

Oh man, I don't think that I could have shelves like those and avoid filling them up with books. To have shelf space like that....

Welcome to the forums, and post a picture when you get that shelf filled up!

Welcome to the forums.  As another old UO player, I too hope they manage to capture some of the better parts of UO.  I do very much like the latest kickstarter update concerning Eternal Kingdoms, land, and housing.

But... where is the television going to go?  On the wall to the right?

Right in the middle. 55" Is big enough, it's a fairly small basement.

Nerd tidbit: I put an Ethernet jack in the wall right next to where my lazy boy will go, and I'm going to build a "tv stand" type table that will slide over the chair for laptop and mouse. I game primarily on a laptop so this way the wife can watch dance moms or whatever other poorly made socks show and I can game

-Draconic Warlords, Usual Suspects, Freaks of Nature, Disturbed Forces, The Hate Crew, TSCCC-