Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Poposhka

I Just Doubled-Down On My Pledge

I didn't know about Crowfall until the kickstarter was announced (I think I saw it on PC Gamer's FB feed), and the initial videos explaining the vision and ideas of the game blew me away. I wanted to go in hard, but I decided to go in at $100, let the kickstarter run its course and keep up on the news and information coming from the developers and community.

I'm happy to say that most everything I've read and watched has been positive. I like the news flow and updates coming from their camp, their enthusiasm, and the way they have responded to questions from the community. Above all, I like the community here a lot.

I think this game has a bright future if they stick to their vision, and since the kickstarter almost done, I decided to double-down on my initial pledge.

Good lad! I did the same thing, except I went from Backer to Gold Patron(which to be fair is stretching it really focking tight for my budget, might not get to eat anything except for rice&pasta next month).

Member of The BlackHand Order

VR is an expansion, i don't know why people decided not to pledge because of that. It is an expansion that might not even happen. Plus it's not like Crowfall owes us these features.

Can I unlike a post?

UkBSCr2.png

CF.GG

Your primary source of Crowfall news, guides, and information.

I agree. I've never seen before, in a large community like Crowfall, so many sympathetic, helpful

Are we reading the same things? Its not forumbane true, but still. Edited by Alyriel

PFq3vWQ.png

Thanks for the support, I'll be moving my pledge to Silver from Bronze soon, cause Mounts :3

I just hope we reach pack pig backer goal without reaching the vr goal, cause I don't even wanna care about that. If they wanna experiment with VR, fine, it shouldn't be set as an expectation through goals when it could run aground on various limitations.

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

Nice! I too changed pledges from contributor to emerald 

Sweet!

Are we reading the same things? Its not forumbane true, but still.

Hm, for the most part I'd say people on here are pretty nice. Discussions get a bit heated every now and then but overall the atmosphere on the forums is really good.

Edited by Zushakon

Member of The BlackHand Order

Hm, for the most part I'd say people on here are pretty nice. Discussions get a bit heated every now and then but overall the atmosphere on the forums is really good.

I will kill you noob

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

custard you, you piece of poorly made socks bottom hole. Suck my chicken you BEES?!.

There we go.

Won't have it said that we are a friendly community.

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

Good lad! I did the same thing, except I went from Backer to Gold Patron(which to be fair is stretching it really focking tight for my budget, might not get to eat anything except for rice&pasta next month).

Someone local to Zush invite him/her to dinner next month.  Make steak or sumpin.

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.