Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey All, I'm Amazering

Hello everyone, i'm  Amazering or Amaze for short. I'm a university student studying CIT, I enjoy reading, cooking, spending time outside, and I've been playing MMOs for 12 years out of my 20 now.

I'm really looking forward to getting involved on the forums in the (long) lead up to this game releasing, hopefully it brings a breath of fresh air that the MMO genre, as we all know that it's desperately needed. Thought I would just throw a post up on here saying that I've been enjoying reading all of the introduction posts and I hope to enjoy getting to know some of you!

Cheers,

Amaze :D

Excuse my ignorance but what is CIT?

CIT = Computer Information Technology. Specifically, my major focuses on network and server management. I like to tinker with networking hardware.

Howdy and welcome to Crowfall!

I remember studying for my CCNA, years ago. Fun times.

What are you looking forward to most about Crowfall?

Ah yes, of course. it translates a bit differently in Swedish! Personally I prefer tinkering with the software side of things, which is also what my master is all about. Good to see another techie on the forums, there's quite a few of us I imagine.

Edited by Zushakon

Officer of The BlackHand Order

Howdy and welcome to Crowfall!

I remember studying for my CCNA, years ago. Fun times.

What are you looking forward to most about Crowfall?

Honestly, I'm just hoping for a fresh experience in an MMO. Lately the genre has really started to feel stale, and with EQ: Next looking grim, and not a whole lot else promising on the horizon, Crowfall seems to be a good bet.

More specifically, right now I'm looking forward to more information on the Druid and Frostweaver sub-classes as they seem to be most likely to fill the caster support / crowd control archetypes that I enjoy playing in action-combat games.

Welcome.  You say you have played about a dozen years of MMOs.  Which ones and what aspects of your favorites are you hoping will be repeated or even improved in CF?