Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mayhem

Death To Gold Sellers

They have mentioned Bounty Hunters - I wonder if CF could have automatic goldbot bounties that are global - EK and campaign worlds regardless of PvP rules on either - and once folks hear them spamming they can gank the gold sellers.

Other than that you can ban them. 

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

Now hold on.

Gold Sellers are just people trying to make it in the real world.

They also bring some value to the game.

I think it is really harsh of you guys to be this mean to them.

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

Are you serious? The ACE developers are trying to make a living by making a fun game for you and you want to essentially to make them loose money? Unbelieveable

In the event that gold sellers come into our public mercantile EK to spam "selling resources dot com" please allow use to go murder them and take their stuff.

Thanks.

Are you the same Mayhem who used to PK on UO Atlantic Server?  I realize that name is likely a common handle.  

Edited by cemya

I used to eBay stuff in the UO days. Didn't hurt the economy at all.

What killed the UO economy was Trammel. When people could grind out monster after monster without resistance, gold became far less valuable.

Edited by Adall

Are you serious? The ACE developers are trying to make a living by making a fun game for you and you want to essentially to make them loose money? Unbelieveable

They're just misunderstood. they want us to enjoy the game more by selling us gold to use on fancy hats.

Are you the same Mayhem who used to PK on UO Atlantic Server?  I realize that name is likely a common handle.  

Hmm, I remember deathdisco from Atlantic server....Mayhem rings a bell too....I was Kahkon in UO.  Nakawe' was my crafter.  I had a little house by the Yew Gate in early days.  Sold a castle or two when Trammel released.  Got banned for duped checks and afk macroing red of me.....damn those were the days...

Edited by nakawe

I think Gold Sellers should not be much of an issue in Crowfall. Why? Well for one I haven't heard that there's actually any gold in the game. If the dev's don't turn monsters into loot piñatas, then that leaves only resources to be harvested to make gear and such. And it sounds to me that the bulk of resources comes from quarries, mines, lumber mills etc. Which will be big targets on the map and not something a gold seller can just sit around and mindlessly harvest for hours on end.

So I feel pretty confident that gold sellers won't even be a issue.