Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Heroes of the Storm closed beta - Seeking more players

rs_navlaan

Hello fellow forumfallers,

I have recently completed my new gaming community website, and I am looking for more Heroes of the Storm players to play with, once the closed beta comes (on the 13th) a lot more players should get invites.

Unlike Crowfall, and other games, I am only looking for experienced MOBA players, and players who can be coordinated, and don't need to be taught the game. I am basically looking for players who are not new to MOBAs, and preferably who have already played HotS already before.

You can join our member community by applying here: http://kovgaming.com/application-form/

Anyone can be a part of our forum, not just members: http://kovgaming.com/forum/

The closed beta is out on the 13th. Check your battle.net account, and email (+spam folder) to see if you got an invite!

Edited by rs_navlaan

EOWWuhQ.png 

I have been playing since Alpha;) 

Nice! While I haven't gotten in yet (I signed up on the first day) :( my brother is in, so I play on his account as well. Everyone is pretty bad in the beta, so he is currently diamond/plat or w/e. I think you said before you were diamond as well, or maybe it was someone else; I forget to be honest.

Anyways, once I get in during the cloed beta, maybe we can get a good premade team going?  :)

EOWWuhQ.png 

I've had an account since early Alpha but never played!

You should try it! Unless you don't like MOBAs at all, though after having played many MANY hours of other MOBAs, this one is vastly different. Good teams spend almost no time in lanes, and constatly gank, as well as do objectives. For me, it's a lot more fun.

EOWWuhQ.png