Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi To The Crowfall Community

Hi everyone,

Recently, I was shown this by a sibling of mine, and I fell in love with the game. Being a PC gamer, I love these types of games. I Just made this account, as well as backing the game $60 in Kickstarter. I am excited to see this game released. Eventually I am hoping to back it on ks for the $100 tier as well. The sibling I mentioned earlier, who has been a fan (as well as I) since the opening of the ks page, has backed it at the $175 tier. In the end, it was hard for me to put money down, but I did, and am glad of it.

I hope to see all of you in-game, as well as the forums.     

Edited by ScienceGuy

Welcome!  Having a sibling play along with you in games sound like fun.  I never had the opportunity.

What part of the game interest you most thus far?

I have had the joy of playing with my little cousin ( and roomate ) for 10 years, and my GF has started getting into them, playing with the cousin makes family reunions bearable since we have something to talk about  lol. Welcome to Crowfall.

Welcome, ScienceGuy. It's cool that you and your sibling both play games, I don't think I could get my little sister to if I tried.

Look forward to seeing you around the forums, the more the merrier!

Welcome ScienceGuy!

Glad to have you with us!

This type of game is usually better played with people you know rather than solo, so I'm sure you and your sibling will have a blast!

Hope to see you around the forums!

LW_sig_concept5.jpg

Through the Hunger and Darkness, might our Light shine through...

- (Future) Character name: Ydriel -

Welcome!  Having a sibling play along with you in games sound like fun.  I never had the opportunity.

What part of the game interest you most thus far?

All of it? this may seem like a cheap answer, but seriously, the hole idea is exciting! I have been waiting for a game like this 

Playing with siblings has its pros and cons for sure. If you make them mad, they can seek revenge IRL  :P . In a game where you can loose months of progress in a day, having someone you can trust is useful. There is also nothing like a good conversation about were we think crowfall is headed. 

Greetings ScienceGuy

Nice to have you with us!

Always nice to support a project from the beginning right?

Hope you enjoy your time on the forums and hope to see you in the Throne Wars   :)

Welcome to the Murder  :ph34r:  ;)

Edited by roguesix