Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jtoddcoleman

03/21/15 - $1.3 Million In Pledges! Mounts & Caravans Achieved!

Nononononono

They can. If they dont make full controler supportive UI... they should focus on PC keyboards first.

And make adjustments on controllers.

So we can have a good UI game.

Not a 4 button smash feast.

They can. If they dont make full controler supportive UI... they should focus on PC keyboards first.

I also don't want a ui that has 25 button on it either.  It kinda defeats the purpose of an action combat game.  I like games that limit the about of skill/abilities that can be loaded at 1 time.  Uo, secret world and many other did this.  In a skill based game it is how it is done.  7 skills loaded at once is a good number.  Now because it is action based we can mix it up with combos and other things that can be done off mouse buttons, which could in turn make those seven button be 14 different attacks  but only using 7 buttons.

I want a clean minimal UI and a game that is fast fun and furious.  I do not want one I need to take a year memorizing buttons.  I would not mind cross platform if done right.

If they do this poorly made socks I will be disappointed.

http://i.imgur.com/aX8wp.jpg[/url

THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN SO I DON'T HAVE TO RUN ACROSS CAMPAIGNS. I WOULD LITERALLY DIE OF SLOW CHARACTER MOVEMENT BEFORE I DIE IN CAMPAIGN.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

your caravan is now mine, thank you!

my game is done, Caravanfall

thank you all

Edited by mazh

2whf87a.jpg

your caravan is now mine, thank you!

my game is done, Caravanfall

thank you all

Enjoy your new pack of pre-armed bombs trap. ;)

With only poison in my veins!

cm5oDMm.png

I don't even want to see that box opened, let alone dragged out of the attic.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Nononononono

Why do so many people hate mac and linux? It's not even like it'd be a huge resource drain, unity has mac & linux export support. Depending on their middleware choices there should only be a need for a minuscule amount of code changes between platforms.

edit: I see you may have thought I meant console ports, I don't want console ports either. 

Edited by chris200x9

if i pledge 34$ i wont have a horse figurine right ? Can i pay the difference to get one ?

Thanks,

Kickstarter rewards are unique to Kickstarter backers.

UkBSCr2.png

CF.GG

Your primary source of Crowfall news, guides, and information.

I just hope we can at least get 14k backers (which will probably happen) and the $1.4 million goal, maybe even $1.5 million if we are lucky. 

"Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters. Silence will be your answer."

- Javik, Mass Effect 3

As noted in my sig I'm a hauling fanatic. I hate to be that guy but...any more details on the system. I can't stop dreaimg of possabilities.  :D  :lol:  :rolleyes:

I role play a wordsmith.

Ah, color me surprised.

I didn't expect that it would pick up as much as it did towards the end here.  We might actually get to the next set of goals.