Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
OurFall

Stormcrows: Getting Ready For War (A Brief Announcement)

8Xk1ctm.png

The Stormcrows leadership team is pleased to announce that the guild is operational.

I am the guild leader. Gideon is the VP. Kell, Fleur, Siedge, and Vandrius make up the rest of the leadership team.

We're looking for solid, mature players who want to have fun selling swords.

Our vision is to create a player-run mercenary system and to provide effective tactical and strategic services.

Our original thread.

If you are interested in joining or discussing the possibility of an alliance, please send Gideon or I a personal message.

We are the Stormcrows, and we are getting ready for war.

8Xk1ctm.png

thestormcrows.squarespace.com

I will do my best to respond to PMs within two days.

Keep in mind this is a guild for guilds. We are looking for players in other guilds interested in forging mutual alliances and even helping guilds that wish to focus specifically on one aspect of gaming.

For instance, would it be possible to make a farmers guild? A guild of only farmers would be able to bring in lots of materials and maybe create lots of food to be used by players, more food than any guild that isn't focused on building in that particular resource. They would however be lacking in dedicated soldiers. That's where we would come in.

Primarily, in the Dregs and Shadow realms we would hold territory and allow these players to do there business unimpeded while we take the back end of profits or relics that get collected in the campaign. There are many other opportunities to create interesting in game interactions with other guilds that we hope to facilitate. Its an interesting Idea that we believe we can do right and even help foster specialty groups within the community.

Edited by Gideon

Even if none of what I said interests you we have a solid group of gamers in our core group right now and we would love to have more. Some of the members in our group have a history of PVP gaming and we would love to build on that experience in Crowfall.

Edited by Gideon

Ditto. We may offer a frequent services discount!

Why not simply contract out to them for the course of a number of campaigns?

8Xk1ctm.png

Viris colratha dath sethicara tesh dasovallian. Soluris veh za jass.

I think that will very well be our plan of action. Long term campaign jobs (almost an alliance of sorts) from the start.

Much to discuss as we grow.

On another note:

If you are looking to be part of a organized and PVP for hire guild, Give us a shout. We would be happy to discuss who we are with you!

(Last part not directed at Andearmad ;))

Edited by Kell

That's correct, we could do that. The idea behind our guild is to be available as quick allies from the start of a campaign. If we can become larger we can lone out portions of our guild to multiple campaigns.

We do all of this to stress the importance of a meta game in CrowFall. We want the alliances and deals made before the game even starts to be just as important as taking a castle.

I am interested in this guild concept. I favor pvp and strategy over crafting or economy. I would like to help out with any planning as the game progresses. So count me in.

8Xk1ctm.png

I am interested in this guild concept. I favor pvp and strategy over crafting or economy. I would like to help out with any planning as the game progresses. So count me in.

Awesome.

reach out to Ourfall or Gideon and let us know your interest level.

Much more to come. We didn't want to rush out our final vision or website, so stay Tuned!

I'll add you to our roster. I tried to send you a PM but I don't think they allow new users to use the messaging system. Either way keep a lookout for a new recruitment post that we hope to release in the next week or so once our website is functional. Thank you for showing interest and I look forward to working with you.

@Failureface: Thanks for getting in touch with us! I look forward to getting to know you more. Welcome!

@General: Why thank you. I rather like the idea, too. ;)

Edited by OurFall

8Xk1ctm.png

thestormcrows.squarespace.com

I will do my best to respond to PMs within two days.

I have been trying to see if I can recruit any of my old PVP buddies and entice them with what I hope will be a stellar pvp/mmo and get them to join. I was lucky enough to work with a well organized group that came from DAOC and well organized group from AO / WOW. With any luck I can convince a few to come to the Crowside.

8Xk1ctm.png