Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
OurFall

Stormcrows: Getting Ready For War (A Brief Announcement)

I have been trying to see if I can recruit any of my old PVP buddies and entice them with what I hope will be a stellar pvp/mmo and get them to join. I was lucky enough to work with a well organized group that came from DAOC and well organized group from AO / WOW. With any luck I can convince a few to come to the Crowside.

That sounds great. If you do let me know. Can you use PMs yet? Try and send me a message sometime and I'll get you more up to speed with our guild.

Oh, I haven't said hello on this thread yet. Hai!

Just got my rewards claimed, woohoo... will be one of the first Stormcrows in the fray!

Alpha Group 1 Apr 17, 2015 Alpha Group 1 Access Entitlement

8Xk1ctm.png

Thought I would Bump up this thread since that seams to be the thing to do. Our guild hear has been doing pretty well and I enjoy talking with all of our members but we are still looking to add to our little crew so if you are interested in making a solid guild that wants to build on the meta gaming experience of Crowfall send me or Ourfall a PM.

I'm very interested in this idea.  I'd love to chat with someone about the guild and see if it might be a good fit for me.

Sounds good man, get your post count up though so I can actually send you a message, Guests can't PM. I'll let you know the info, just send me or Ourfall a message when it's enabled.