Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
surBear

Oh well, good while it lasted

I haven't read the US Code, nor New York's penal code...nor do I have to, because I have sound judgement...same applies to the CoC, I doubt that there's anything ground breaking in there which necessitates my reading it.  I know enough not to post penis pictures or use racist verbiage and whatnot.

I get what you're saying, but c'mon I got a "warning point" for saying "penis pics" insert more vulgar term, when doing so in defense of the mod, in an attempt to keep the thread from devolving further, which would have worked if I weren't undermined by someone trying to assert their dominance over an issue that needed the exact opposite.

Yes, and I agree with you, some of the rules being enforced are a little too strict. I got 1 warning point for calling someone a troll. The mod even said that the guy I called a troll was a troll  :lol: , so why give me a warning point? It's ridiculous, and I think they are too strict on some rules; I am not argueing that. I agree with you there.

All I am saying is that some of these people are first time moderators, and they are learning, and I think they are doing an okay job. Secondly, I don't know everything that has happened, but some of the people banned definitely have deserved it (guy that willingly made the second RL pic thread, when specifically asked not to) and the very racist guy, who was immediately banned.

There has also been threads on the SB forum of people willingly attempting to get banned here on purpose. I won't name any names, or try to shame anyone, but let's not play stupid.

I won't be responding to this thread, as I think I have added/said enough. I just want you to know that I agree with you that some of the rules are a little too enforced, and a bit too strict, but some bans were just. Thanks for reading and replying.

Edited by rs_navlaan

EOWWuhQ.png 

Yes this is ridiculous. You hit the nail on the head without needing three paragraphs.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Everyone gets offended so easily here, funny.

Personally, i dont have any problem with forums or moderating

It's strange, really. I thought PvP required a degree of level-headedness. I really hope this game doesn't just devolve into a bunch of slapfighting like the forums seem to have. The fremdschämen runs strong here.

On topic(ish), the mods are just dealing with a suddenly large, unruly community. A bit of over-reaction is understandable. I'm sure they'll sort things out more properly when there's enough peace for them to actually think.

If you're not nice you get a warning point!

You get those no matter what.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I guess I'm not a cool kid.

We all can't be me.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Nothing further is being gained by this thread.

There were multiple opportunities given for suggestions or examples of improvement needed.

Personally attacking a moderator is not acceptable.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me personally. 

Taken from the Forum Rules of Conduct:

Abide by moderator and ArtCraft employee instructions

If you disagree with a moderator or employee's actions, do not discuss or challenge the matter in forum posts. Send an e-mail to support@Crowfall.com, and be sure to include your forum handle and game name, but NOT your password, and clearly state your concerns.

IMPORTANT: Forum content is moderated at ArtCraft’s sole discretion, and content may be modified, removed, or otherwise restricted by ArtCraft employees and/or moderators.