Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stedefus

Greetings From Portugal

Hello everyone, 

I am an 21 year old college student from Portugal who loves MMORPG. I recently started to search for a new MMORPG. I used to play Wakfu since day 1, and I stumbled on Crowfall and Everquest Next. From my market research these two games where the ones that I instantly liked. I've been following Crowfall a lot more since Everquest Next foruns lack organization. 

A bit more about me, I'm new to these kind of games, where you only have one character and you focus on it. I have been testing both TERA and SWTOR so I could know more about these kind of games. As I told above, I played Wakfu which is a 2D game from Ankama, and I used to be a multiboxer there. I'm a dedicated, friendly and I'm always up for something!

If possible, my main character on Crowfall will be named Stedefus, and I won't be joining you all at Alpha or Beta because I do not own any of those Internationals credit cards that KS supports. I hope they introduce paypal or paysafe! 

See you around,

Stedefus

Welcome to the forums.  Sorry to hear about your inability to buy into a game you would otherwise support.  Have you tried posting in the Suggestion forum about how they might allow for other payment methods, and thus increase their KS backing?

Welcome to the forums, Sted! I feel your pain on not being able to support. Support the game in other ways; spread the word to people who haven't heard and stay active on the forums. It's a pretty friendly community around here, and I like to think that contributing to that supports the game and devs to some extent. Hopefully I'll see you around!

Cheers,

Amaze.

Hello everyone, 

I am an 21 year old college student from Portugal who loves MMORPG. I recently started to search for a new MMORPG. I used to play Wakfu since day 1, and I stumbled on Crowfall and Everquest Next. From my market research these two games where the ones that I instantly liked. I've been following Crowfall a lot more since Everquest Next foruns lack organization. 

A bit more about me, I'm new to these kind of games, where you only have one character and you focus on it. I have been testing both TERA and SWTOR so I could know more about these kind of games. As I told above, I played Wakfu which is a 2D game from Ankama, and I used to be a multiboxer there. I'm a dedicated, friendly and I'm always up for something!

If possible, my main character on Crowfall will be named Stedefus, and I won't be joining you all at Alpha or Beta because I do not own any of those Internationals credit cards that KS supports. I hope they introduce paypal or paysafe! 

See you around,

Stedefus

Olá!

What college? I'm at UBI =] Btw, you could've activated the mbnet in one your debit cards, I'm caixa geral and I did it a while ago. It's very useful.