Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TragicNumberOne

We Need More Stretch Goals

We have had a good end-of-kickstarter boon in pledges, now is the time to capitalize!

ACE needs to add 2-3 more stretch goals to help encourage further growth.

The three I would like to see are:

1.5mil(or something like that)

the infected or the shadow(I prefer infected, but up to ACE, realy.)

1.6 mil(something like that)

increased character customization( more face options and maybe some more work on the body)

1.7mil(or something like that)

infected or the shadow(whichever one they didn't do previously)

Make people hyped, give them long term goals!( I know there will be more funding post kick-starter, but KS is a great publicity machine. We have three days left and the lack of stretch goals, I believe at least, hamstrung the KS's growth.)

edit: In between the stretch-goals, make personal rewards. ex: everyone gets a free building in the EK, etc. It makes the stretch goals more relatable and increases chances of an impulse-buy(pledge).

edit:

Some more goals with no particular money amount

additional promotion classes(NOT ARCHETYPES, PROMOTION CLASSES)

additional relics

additional caravan types

more resource types(because more complicated economies are fun!)

and hell... MORE ARCHETYPES!!!

The big things for me are more resource types and more archetypes. The former is probably more realistic than the latter.

Edited by TragicNumberOne

Might I interest you in a low-interest mortgage?

I agree, I want shadow personally, (GvG is wha I figure was closest to Shadowbane)

I hope for the last 48-72 hours they plan on laying out the next 3 or so stretch goals for the last push.

the dregs is basically GvG(just with betrayal) so I favor the infected because A, I like the idea of it, and B, we something less casual then god's reach to act as a gateway drug to the dregs(from which point my mercs. will have quite a bit of business... MUHAHAHHAHAHA give us you gold!)

Those stretch goals sound pretty boring to me.  I don't want more rule sets, I want more features.  Special effects, Mounts, Relics, all of those were amazing stretch goals.

If we are going to get new stretch goals, make it something that adds to the game, not just another pair of rules when we already have baby mode and death mode.

How Can Mounts Add to the Crowfall Experience?  Caravans, Hunting Boars, and more.

How Complex can Mining be in Crowfall?  Mining difficulty, fatigue, infrastructure.

Those stretch goals sound pretty boring to me.  I don't want more rule sets, I want more features.  Special effects, Mounts, Relics, all of those were amazing stretch goals.

If we are going to get new stretch goals, make it something that adds to the game, not just another pair of rules when we already have baby mode and death mode.

bear in mind, they can combine a feature with a rule-set.(like they did with artifacts and god's reach)

However, yes I think we're going to see at least 2 more stretch goals tomorrow.

When there will be two days left?  Optimistic.

I still believe The Shadow and Dregs should be the same shard (what's the difference, friendly fire off for guildmates on the former? no please).

However, yes I think we're going to see at least 2 more stretch goals tomorrow.

The difference is the ability to betray your guild. That is dangerous... or fun depending who is on the receiving end of the backstab!

The difference is the ability to betray your guild. That is dangerous... or fun depending who is on the receiving end of the backstab!

Yep, my point is: the shadow should merge into the Dregs. If you're into GvG you probably want FriendlyFire as well. :)

Edited by fenrisddevil

y9tj8G5.png

Yep, my point is: the shadow should merge into the Dregs. If you're into GvG you probably want FriendlyFire as well. :)

Well, bare in mind, risk vs reward. If your in the shadow, you at least have the guild to fall back on. If you are in the dregs... all you have is the sword at your side and hopefully your guild "hmm... what are those pitchforks and torches for?".

Edited by TragicNumberOne

I really do hope that the character customization is done quite deep in this game, even without the use of it as a stretch goal, as in my opinion it should be done in alot of MMOs by defuault. I'd love to see customization like in EVE: Online (even though that game is more realistic looking in terms of characters) but I don't want to run around with the good chance of seeing someone with the exact same face, clothes, hair etc. I hate that in MMOs.

"Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters. Silence will be your answer."

- Javik, Mass Effect 3

I really do hope that the character customization is done quite deep in this game, even without the use of it as a stretch goal, as in my opinion it should be done in alot of MMOs by defuault. I'd love to see customization like in EVE: Online (even though that game is more realistic looking in terms of characters) but I don't want to run around with the good chance of seeing someone with the exact same face, clothes, hair etc. I hate that in MMOs.

This game does seem to have a strong focus on crafting, so the concern wont be whether they have the same fact, it is whether they have the same helm.

I feel that instead of the 3 tiers I have now. they could have 2 tiers that look like this:

1.5 mil(around)

infected/shadow as well as some more character customization

1.6 mil(around) as well as even more customization!

Subterranean campaigns 

subterraneanlair.jpgdepending on normal or subterranean lvl campaign another set of monsters becomes playable(the ones that dwell there like; subterranean campaign-beholder,minotaur,manticore becomes playable)

Edited by Tipsy

Since there are rumors of cows and minotaurs,a labyrinth campaign perhaps...the minotaurs roam like pacman and if the minotaurs catch 2 players all bleeding over each other,they'll get carried away by all the red and chop off their head.

Edited by Tipsy

Since there are rumors of cows and minotaurs,a labyrinth campaign perhaps...the minotaurs roam like pacman and if the minotaurs catch 2 players all bleeding over each other,they'll get carried away by all the red and chop off their head.

That was almost poetic