Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Really looking forward to seeing what direction this heads in and hoping it really does become a MMO different to all the others. The MMO genre in general desperately needs a makeover.

I once ate a sprout.

I'm insanely excited about this.  It's scary.

Anyhow, I'm going to take great pleasure in helping to contribute as many ideas about game play mechanics and concepts to make this game the best it can be (imo of course). 

Sample elevator pitch: Spiritual successor to Shadowbane.  SWG style elements for PvE/RP fluff.  Boardgame/RTS mechanics which influence the meta-GvG game - such as city buildings that allow the use of NPC infiltration attempts on enemy cities, gaining city recon or sowing dissent among the city's "populace" upon success, or the enemy revealing your spy upon failure - just one example.   Fully fleshed out political system - alliances, war declarations, taxations etc. - city upgrades, free-form city constructions (ala SB or Repopulation), city siege system. 

"Food for the crows..."    Nobuo Xa'el

cdinUTh.png

Ah I am eager for a new game. I have faith this will be everything I am looking for. Avid Wizard player since May of 2009. I have long awaited change from the rotation system. 

I'm insanely excited about this.  It's scary.

Anyhow, I'm going to take great pleasure in helping to contribute as many ideas about game play mechanics and concepts to make this game the best it can be (imo of course). 

Sample elevator pitch: Spiritual successor to Shadowbane.  SWG style elements for PvE/RP fluff.  Boardgame/RTS mechanics which influence the meta-GvG game - such as city buildings that allow the use of NPC infiltration attempts on enemy cities, gaining city recon or sowing dissent among the city's "populace" upon success, or the enemy revealing your spy upon failure - just one example.   Fully fleshed out political system - alliances, war declarations, taxations etc. - city upgrades, free-form city constructions (ala SB or Repopulation), city siege system. 

The political system is definitely something I'd like to see realized.  There was a proposed system for The World of Darkness MMO that I was really excited about (before it was canceled) that allowed for players to socially work their way up to a position of royalty.  The power gained even included things like ordering beheadings.  Something like that obviously wouldn't hold weight without permadeath, but there are definitely be some creative alternatives to show power.

Before this gets completely off-topic in this thread though....Hello all, and I look forward to learning more about this game along with everyone.

Guest Pegiyha

Hi been playing wizard for many years..looking forward to something more adult...