Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello, i hope that you will make something special like Shadowbane ;)

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Greetings all.  :) I am excited to see what this is all about.  I get so much out of the games that I play and the community that goes along with it. I am excited to be able to give back to the process that has enriched my life so much.  Compared to others I am fairly new to the gaming set and will prob be considered a bit squishy but I am here to learn and to grow so bear with me as I attempt to give back and get better in the process.

24px5oh.jpg

I want real crafting... Not just click a button. A game where if someone has a higher mining skill, the ore would be more pure, and would in turn make a stronger weapon as long as he took it to a good Weaponsmith.

Weather that could change the environment. Not some "Oh, it's raining. Its ok cause this is a game. The river won't overflow, or the dam won't break".

If its a dry season, the villagers won't have a lot of food, so instead of them being happy go lucky as normal they get depressed and move slower.

Community Based Market: Players take it upon themselves set prices. Lets not have Cash Shop. I understand that you guys need to make money, but you underestimate how much people want Cosmetic Items. Lets not make a Archeage copy.

Make Nighttime Harder!!!: One thing I literally never see in any game is difficulty changes. Why not make it so nighttime is harder and darker? Games never have any difficulty changes. Its always grind, grind, grind. So why instead of make night just a normal activity, but instead make it a challenge to survive.

This vision isn't for everyone.  If you read that manifesto, we've made it pretty clear:

If you're looking for a game designed for "everyone", this isn't it.

Thanks, have the balls to stick with your own original vision till the end.

Archduchess Alice

I was very intrigued by the teaser announcement, and so I have found my way to this site.  I'm excited now and looking forward to how things develop.

I'm looking for meaningful crafting.  Being able to craft equipment that matters, equipment that changes depending on how high your skill is in the respective field and what quality materials you use, being able to mix certain materials to discover alloys, and stuff like that are what I really hunger for.

Imagine a blacksmithing mini-game, where your character is shaping a sword on the anvil and it turns into a minigame.  Spots on the sword begin to flash and you realize that those spots are where you are supposed to swing your blacksmithing hammer.  Hit them all perfectly and within the time? You make a higher quality weapon!  And as your skill levels up, those spots get bigger and stay longer.  Of course, you could attempt to make something with rare materials no matter what your skill is, but it would be extremely difficult and likely waste the materials if you tried it without leveling up your skill more.

Every word you type builds up my excitement. I am boiling over. Please provide some release. 

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.

- Nietzsche

Please help us get the word out.  Eagles don't flock.  We're going to have to build this community player by player, one at a time.

That's it for now.  Sorry again for the construction plastic all over the floor.  

Now, pick up a hammer.  Let's build this thing together.

J Todd Coleman

ACE

(yeah, good call on the analogy.)

*nods* Damn right. Indeed eagles don't flock. Let's what can we do.

oaOnsEV.jpg?1