Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome!

Never played Shadowbane, but the way you are marketing this is intriguing as hell. 

As I can see we already have quite a small but loyal community, and you can bet it's going to grow very quickly.

Looking forward to any new information  :D

This sounds to me to be a hatch between W101 and SB . I am very hopeful as to the result but after trying so many MMOs  i am skeptical . Good luck 

Just wanted to say hello! I am looking forward to giving this game a shot! 

I am a youtube content creator so I look forward to playing this game and getting to know the community as the years go on! I am not a big forum warrior but I like to stalk forums :P

Have a great afternoon all!

Twitter - Youtube - I make gaming content and commentary!

I really love this approach! This can really be te construction of something new and different (new and different are not the same word). Even something truly good.

I'm ready to partecipate. I'm ready to be surprised!   :)

Gaurdians of Destiny in the House.(GoD)

Woot Woot. I'm looking forward to Full Loot, Player Run Enviorment. No Panda Bears. Hey to all from Suel    !!!!!!!!

Edited by thegrimreaper

We are the Guardians of Destiny (GoD).
The Original Killers. Founded in Ultima Online in 1997 by three brothers Daukk, Alche, and Kisgard.. Went on to play every major MMO since then. Ultima Online, EverQuest, DAoC, Shadowbane, Wow, Rift, SWoR, ESO, Archage. We developed the first Spec groups ever in online gaming. We Dominated.  Our guild is Family and Friends only invite so don't ask. We are old now and have raised our Children in gaming to carry on our traditions. We have been together 18 years as of this date. I think we know a little something about Gaming. It is a Passion, our Pride, and our Love.

worst thing you can do is ask the players what they want. You'll wind up being pulled in a hundred different directions. Most people don't even know what they want to begin with, and those that think they know, wind up not liking it anyway. Best thing you can do is make the game you want. Be passionate, be creative, but most important of all, be uncompromising. True artists don't ask others for their advice. Imagine if Michelangelo would've asked a thousand different people what to paint on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel?

Hi all folks! 

Btw. im at gamedev studies. (I will propably work somewhere in Poland soon, maybe CdProjektRed or Techland.)  I exactly know what do you mean Crowfall creators! I'm with you :D

+something you know: Your game looks realy promising. :) keep it up

Edited by asterat

Is this finally a game company that truly listens to the community? So sounds like it. Have been longing for devs to really care what I care about.

And with who is putting this game together all I can say is "Epic Win!!!"

I am very excited for this game! looks really nice so far. I hope that this game wont be a dissapointment, but even so, i won't let it be! Much hype. Much doritoes B)  

I'm excited to play this game because your philosphy is exactly what I want.  I want a game that creates a real sense of mystery and fear.  No more quest arrows, faceroll zones, or instances.  Make knowledge valuable by creating complex dungeons without maps. Make players draw their own maps.  Make the interface minimal so it feels like a world and not like a smartphone, etc.  I plan to express my vison on these forums because I think you're the only ones who will actually consider it.  I long for a good game but I don't have the knowledge or experience to make my own.

worst thing you can do is ask the players what they want. You'll wind up being pulled in a hundred different directions. Most people don't even know what they want to begin with, and those that think they know, wind up not liking it anyway. Best thing you can do is make the game you want. Be passionate, be creative, but most important of all, be uncompromising. True artists don't ask others for their advice. Imagine if Michelangelo would've asked a thousand different people what to paint on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel?

They should make the game they want, but suggestions are still valuable because it gives them ideas for improvement that they havn't considered.

Edited by saludeen