Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi

Genesis 19:36 Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.

Zack's Alligator, Page 58 Line 12-13 "That's very nice," said his father. "Now go wash up for dinner."

I can't say how excited I am to see these words from an MMO developers: "For this game to be successful, we don't need everyone.  We do need you, though, and more people like you.  If we can attract a small, loyal following that thinks like we do -- that wants to see this vision come to life -- that'll be enough."

Looking forward to more updates and information. Everything so far looks very "interesting" in the sense that I believe it's trending in the direction I'd like to see an MMO go. We'll see what happens when there's actually more information.

I want to believe

PS make it happen

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Can't wait to help you test this game out! Such a talented group of game creators/ developers. I'm sure it's going to be an amazing game. :D

Exactly my thoughts! :rolleyes:

Hi Crows!   Hope this game includes a bit of humor as well as a bit of sorrow.   I don't want to just 'play' a game.  I want to feel it in my bones.  Best of luck, you have a great team.   I'll be a crow follower. 

This game sounds like a breath of fresh air, and exactly what I've been looking for. I cannot wait to hear more about what you guys have in store.

"Eagles don't flock.  We're going to have to build this community player by player, one at a time."

That line stood out to me:  Made me Excited*!  They may not flock But they are Hungry for the same "THING" which is CrowFall!  Am so hoping for this game to be what you invisioned it to be when starting your team.  Been waiting for an Experience in a game like this for a while now!!

Please help us get the word out.  Eagles don't flock.  We're going to have to build this community player by player, one at a time.

Now, pick up a hammer.  Let's build this thing together.

And You have one more in your team :D

Hello all! Looking forward to this game. :)

Hi! Concepts are OP. I wanted something like this for a long, long time. I hope it will stand to our expectations because I am hyped as hell. :)