Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ghirular x

Looking For Role-Players

Hail and well met!

New game. New Lore. New possibilities.

Am not sure where things are heading but am looking to find others who are up for new and different experiences.

What games we played before are in the past. SB, Wiz101, DF, EVE, etc. Matters not to me.

What should and shall matter is having fun, killing and "being" yourself.

Besides Pen and Paper Dungeons and Dragons, have RPed in Anarchy Online, Earth and Beyond, EVE, Shadowbane, Star Wars Galaxies (Pre-CU), Fallen Earth, Star Trek Online, Planetside 2, War Thunder, DC Universe Online, and Star Wars The Old Republic.

Tried other games but didn't stick around long enough to RP.

Whether we start a new guild or just a circle of friendship, am down to meet other like-minded Role-Players.

But of course!

RP is serious business!

Not for the weak or faint of heart!

;)

Oh good!

More on topic though, I'd always kind of wanted someone to develop me some lore/rp background for my characters haha.

protosig_zps963957f1.png

RIP Hili

Ohhh Icelandic roleplay. Hawt.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Normally, I RP a Bad Guy/ unpleasant person type but am willing to reconsider that angle.

Can't wait to get info on Crowfall's playable races and Lore.

That will defintely help me figure a few things out.

If anyone has any good RP stories they wanna share, feel free to post them here.

Happy to see there are other Rpers skulking about the forums; I myself Rp occasionally, but not as often as I used to because of a lack of people to do it with, and I wouldn't mind getting back into it, as long as there is at least a tad bit ( or more ) of violence to be had ;)

Oh good!

More on topic though, I'd always kind of wanted someone to develop me some lore/rp background for my characters haha.

If I can be of any assistance, hit me up. ;)

Happy to see there are other Rpers skulking about the forums; I myself Rp occasionally, but not as often as I used to because of a lack of people to do it with, and I wouldn't mind getting back into it, as long as there is at least a tad bit ( or more ) of violence to be had ;)

Hey! Right on!

Good to see another like-minded person.

Casual/ hardcore, there's room for all!

And violence. The more the merrier I say. If we are not bathing in blood, daily, we are doing it wrong! :)

If I can be of any assistance, hit me up. ;)

Hey! Right on!

Good to see another like-minded person.

Casual/ hardcore, there's room for all!

And violence. The more the merrier I say. If we are not bathing in blood, daily, we are doing it wrong! :)

New community, new oppritnuites, i can finally make my characters murder people and not have to worry about a G rating -.-, way to low for rps, but sometimes you got to  bit the ( annoying ) bullet and suffer.. but no longer :D

Thanks to all for reading and posting.

Due to recent developments, looks like I won't be RPing in this game nor even playing it.

Was looking forward to doing so but hey.

Stuff happens.

Take care, good luck, and happy hunting!

Jha'ov Jhors!

Edited by ghirular x