Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ghirular x

Looking For Role-Players

In Shadowbane, my guild role played as a group of elves dedicated to eradicating the lesser races from the world (as well as a number of other RP projects). There are a number of RP-PvP communities keeping an eye on this game. We'll see what happens when they start releasing more information about the Lore.

Edited by soulein

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV

don't ask how OPP did their "RP"

cereally....don't ask

but to me Avari, Evermore, the Peerats, UDL and Shadowclan all added a lot to Mourning...

others, that is the "Rainbow Coalition", not so much...which is what begat OPP

but i digress

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

I used to rp a lot, I still do now and then, but I was hardcore back in wow :9

I do look forward to the races and lore all that good stuff <3 I love and look most forward to the hierarchy, haven't seen that done before.

Would love to join a rp-pvp (since rp'ers can pvp too! ):<!) Guild of some kind, if guilds is the right word? maybe just community.

don't ask how OPP did their "RP"

cereally....don't ask

but to me Avari, Evermore, the Peerats, UDL and Shadowclan all added a lot to Mourning...

others, that is the "Rainbow Coalition", not so much...which is what begat OPP

but i digress

I'd LARP with the Pink (OPP's nickname, get your mids out of the gutter) anytime!!!

cmurder%20sig_zpsaq2rwphh.jpg

LARP would require you to be there while RP'ing can be done over the interwebs.  As a D&D nerd I find your confusing of the terms offensive and challange you to a duel of THACO based trivia. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

LARP would require you to be there while RP'ing can be done over the interwebs.  As a D&D nerd I find your confusing of the terms offensive and challange you to a duel of THACO based trivia. 

I was eluding to a real life session of OPP LARP! lol.  Hence the joke!  I also hereby say:

1399-challenge-accepted---gangs-of-new-y

cmurder%20sig_zpsaq2rwphh.jpg

Hello!  Jumping over from the "friendly player" guild thread (no name yet) to say hi!  No doubt some of us will like to dabble in RP, though it may not be our main focus.  Just the same, I'm sure we'll be happy to have allies in the game to band together against common threats or to achieve certain goals that may not be attainable on our own!  Have fun guys, and don't let the forum wolves get under your skin :D

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Hey! Guess I'll breathe some life back into this thread. I'm considering RPing in Crowfall, though I have no experience in MMO RPing before. I enjoy LARP, D&D, creative writing, and acting/public speaking, so I think (clean) RP may be a direction I'd like to dabble in.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear."

-Nelson Mandela

I am waiting out for at least the countdown to get the overall happenings of the game before I really search out and find a RP group/guild. At the moment I am not fully ready to commit to anything as what I was looking for hasn't really been announced but has yet made me curious about this game. Just not sure if I will be roleplaying or just playing it when it is released.

High Fives and Good Times

I want to RP someone who snuck a character with a lazy 'village attacked by bandits' or something backstory into an RP guild, but who is, in all actuality, funnelling intel and equipment to some other guild. Are there likely to be any opportunities for me to RP someone like this in your guild? I am a serious method-RPer, and promise to stay totally in character at all times!

Well met players! I would really like to RP and haul ass with you guys, please keep us informed on a guild name and maybe we could Facebook our guild or something.

Love to roleplay, would jump on!

We should call ourselves The Vindicated or something just as simple and sick.

I like the name! I would like to play as ORDER, any thoughts?

-Truthe Yashikawa

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild.  Welcome Home.

http://crowfall.shivtr.com/