Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
femi

Hello From Ghana

Hi all.

My name is Francis. I'm from Ghana, West Africa.

I love MMORPGs and currently play LOTRO, SWTOR (since Beta) and DCUO. I was intrigued with the concepts in Crowfall immediately I heard them cos I've thought of some of these myself.

I believe this is going to be an awesome game, not just because of the wonderful ideas alone, but because of the community involvement in every aspect.

See you all at Beta!!

Welcome to the forums! :D  Nice to meet you.  I still play in SWTOR, though spending more time on forums than in games these days, lol.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Welcome to the forums, Francis! There are people from all over the world signing up recently! :D It's nice to see someone else who enjoys LOTRO around, as I still dabble with it from time to time. I agree with you on the community part, even now there is always some sort of activity or discussion to participate in on the forums, it's been a good time-sink for me over the past few days.

By the way, nice scarf in the picture; it looks a lot like one that I have! Hope to see you around on the forums.

Cheers,

Amaze.

Welcome to the forums.  the principal in my building (I'm a middle school teacher) currently has an intern from Ghana, so small world.  :)

Given your past experience in other MMOs, what draws you to Crowfall?

Welcome to the forums! :D  Nice to meet you.  I still play in SWTOR, though spending more time on forums than in games these days, lol.

Yeah, actually been playing less on SWTOR these days as well

Welcome to the forums, Francis! There are people from all over the world signing up recently! :D It's nice to see someone else who enjoys LOTRO around, as I still dabble with it from time to time. I agree with you on the community part, even now there is always some sort of activity or discussion to participate in on the forums, it's been a good time-sink for me over the past few days.

By the way, nice scarf in the picture; it looks a lot like one that I have! Hope to see you around on the forums.

Cheers,

Amaze.

Thanks. Seem to be the only African around. Hope more sign up.

hmmm....that scarf has been missing for some time now .....lol

Welcome to the forums.  the principal in my building (I'm a middle school teacher) currently has an intern from Ghana, so small world.   :)

Given your past experience in other MMOs, what draws you to Crowfall?

Yeah, small world ;)

I think the concept of battling between players within the constrain of time will promote more PvP. MMOs are supposed to give you the chance to play against other humans (as AI can get really predictive and boring). But the MMOs these days are more like single-player RPGs played online. Most interactions are within guilds/factions or within auction houses/markets.

Crowfall promises to be more......I hope