Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Greetings From The Netherlands

Hi all,

I am a long time gamer, started gaming on a MSX. My main game collection exists of RPG, RTS and TBS games, both PC and console. I have been playing MMO's since 2003. My first MMO was FFXI, and recently returned to FFXI again untill an other MMO comes along. I also played a decent amount of WoW, Warhammer, Vanguard, Rift and FFXIV. In these games I usally go by the name Vaunont or Cheshi (depending on male or female). Also tried some other MMO's, but non of them longer then a month.

Just found out about Crowfall this weekend and decided to hop on the train with a gold pledge. So I will have some catching up to do about this game the comming days.

Fantastic MMO resume :D  Welcome to Crowfall!  There's definitely plenty of tidbits of information all over these forums from the devs, along with a lot of conjecture, debate and sometimes just histrionics, lol.  Nice to meet you!

Welcome to the forums.  Gold level right out of the gate certainly shows a level of excitement.  What part of Crowfall are you most looking forward to?

Hi all,

I am a long time gamer, started gaming on a MSX. My main game collection exists of RPG, RTS and TBS games, both PC and console. I have been playing MMO's since 2003. My first MMO was FFXI, and recently returned to FFXI again untill an other MMO comes along. I also played a decent amount of WoW, Warhammer, Vanguard, Rift and FFXIV. In these games I usally go by the name Vaunont or Cheshi (depending on male or female). Also tried some other MMO's, but non of them longer then a month.

Just found out about Crowfall this weekend and decided to hop on the train with a gold pledge. So I will have some catching up to do about this game the comming days.

Welcome, Vaun! Starting off with a gold pledge is very impressing, in my current financial situation I can't justify spending more than the $5 :( glad generous people like you are here to make up for cheap-o's like myself :D

Hope to see you around on the forums! Cheers!

Welcome to the forums.  Gold level right out of the gate certainly shows a level of excitement.  What part of Crowfall are you most looking forward to?

I used to be hardcore PVE player with not much PVP interest, but that changed over the years. When PVE went more to rush to max level and repeat the same raid for 6-12 months I started loosing intrest fast.

I prefer the battleground, warfront and scenario (depingding on the game) type of PVP battles over the arena type of PVP, where it is just the objective to kill the other team. The bigger the groups the better. I realy liked the original Alterac Valley from vanilla WoW a lot, even when they took hours to complete. I consider myself a more tactical player then a player that is skilled in a 1vs1 fight.

However most MMO's I have played till now have their main focus on PVE and PVP is something for the raiders when they are bored. The PVP content often gets scaled down for shorter duration. Also some games even require you to PVE raid as well to be competitive in PVP.

So when I found out about Crowfall and how they are planning to handle the campaign's I got realy exited. I usually buy first, think later. Time will tell if this is the game for me, but the more I am reading the last few days the better it looks :)

Well welcome to the world, and thanks for helping us hit those Kickstarter goals with that gold pledge. Hopefully this game will have everything you are looking for! Be sure to check out the FAQ on the main site, it'll answer a lot of questions.