Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chersk

Bloodborne

You mean Demon's Souls 4.

.... Or King's Field 8.

King's Field is more or less an Elder Scrolls clone, combat wise and you know it.  Stop trying to act like you're a bigger nerd than the rest of us. :P

Although it's highly debatable what came first, Arena or King's Field.  But what isn't debatable is which one is actually popular and which one fell into obscurity.

I'm surprised King's Field had so many sequels, I guess they were lucky to have a niche fanbase.

The only real reason to buy PS4 is to play Rocket League 4 player split-screen. Bloodborne is only a bonus.

That's one thing we can both agree on honestly.

Although I wouldn't mind seeing Blood Borne on PC, there seems a lot of hardcore PS4 fanboys wouldn't have it.  And considering Sony only listen to people on their forums and ignore everyone else's opinion, it's doubtful From Software will be given a contract leeway to allow it any time soon.

(Seriously, it's just as immature and dumb as the lot on the CA forums, you know why Total War has such offensive levels of DLC, blame the dumbasses on their forums who defend such ethically wrong business practices).

Then then again, I guess a console has to have more than one reason to buy it,  Bloodborne is, to put it mildly, a masterpiece.

------------(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)------------

Now in GLORIOUS 'HDvisioning60fpsblahg'

------------(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)------------

King's Field is more or less an Elder Scrolls clone, combat wise and you know it.  Stop trying to act like you're a bigger nerd than the rest of us. :P

Although it's highly debatable what came first, Arena or King's Field.  But what isn't debatable is which one is actually popular and which one fell into obscurity.

I'm surprised King's Field had so many sequels, I guess they were lucky to have a niche fanbase.

That's one thing we can both agree on honestly.

Although I wouldn't mind seeing Blood Borne on PC, there seems a lot of hardcore PS4 fanboys wouldn't have it.  And considering Sony only listen to people on their forums and ignore everyone else's opinion, it's doubtful From Software will be given a contract leeway to allow it any time soon.

(Seriously, it's just as immature and dumb as the lot on the CA forums, you know why Total War has such offensive levels of DLC, blame the dumbasses on their forums who defend such ethically wrong business practices).

Then then again, I guess a console has to have more than one reason to buy it,  Bloodborne is, to put it mildly, a masterpiece.

I'm on NG++++ with my main PVE character and I'm running a rapier/repeater build for PVP. It's a god damn blast. It completely changed my perspectives on 3rd person RPG combat again.

4hoursonVicarAmelia/10

I'm on NG++++ with my main PVE character and I'm running a rapier/repeater build for PVP. It's a god damn blast. It completely changed my perspectives on 3rd person RPG combat again.

4hoursonVicarAmelia/10

NG+++++ ..koo-koo-ka-choo??

I really want to play bloodborne but i hope there will be PC version. I hated Dark Souls 2 in comparision to Dark Souls 1. And i heard alot of good things about bloodborne

NG+++++ ..koo-koo-ka-choo??

I really want to play bloodborne but i hope there will be PC version. I hated Dark Souls 2 in comparision to Dark Souls 1. And i heard alot of good things about bloodborne

NG++++. I've beaten the game 4 times and am on a 5th playthrough with the monsters scaled somewhere around... 150%-200% health and damage. I pretty much get one shot by almost anything at this point.

NG++++. I've beaten the game 4 times and am on a 5th playthrough with the monsters scaled somewhere around... 150%-200% health and damage. I pretty much get one shot by almost anything at this point.

How long does it go? Is there a cap?

How long does it go? Is there a cap?

The cap in Dark Souls was NG+x6. I don't really know. I'm really struggling at this point. You have to damn near PERFECT dodging in order to take on the middle-late range bosses at this point.

It's a great rush I haven't gotten since some older Zelda games.

What? No lad, there's a massive difference in the way the combat is handled between the 2 games.

Arena has a gimmicky mouse slash system which was immediately binned and is now a forgotten footnote, King's Field used very slow animations for all attacks which would miss if the player or the target moved, it required the player to consider their timing of when to attack and when to try and avoid damage. King's Field looks ridiculous but the foundation of its combat lead directly to the combat in the Souls games. Slow enemy attacks which can be reacted to, slow player attacks which involve a risky commitment.

Elder Scrolls on the other hand resulted in ESO...

I just beat Bloodborne last night. It will come to PC when Demon's Souls comes to PC... likely never. It was commissioned by Sony to be a PS4 exclusive.