Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cuddlesthepanda

Game Of Thrones

so glad to see checky is the same cheerful inspirational poster he always was. I am once again inspired!

sorry to sound nitpicky but can you refer to him as "check" or "checkyo" or really anything other than checky?

Edited by cash

X6RBqg7.gif

I can't wait to see Arya arrive at the House of Black and White in Braavos.

Jon Snow, oh oh.

I'm dying to see Cersei get her just rewards.

Sansa the Avenger.

And Brann, and Rickon, and, and...WOLVES.

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

Obligatory:

IsNBX8H.gif

The hell did I just watch?

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

A solid quote, I'd say.

I believe it's from an anime called Plastic Nee-san. Other than that, it's Japan. What more doth thou need know?

My dear God.

That anime is AMAZING!

My life suddenly got a lot brighter :lol:

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

A solid quote, I'd say.

ROFLMFAO

I never saw either of those videos before. Thanks for the late-morning laugh :D

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

I have been having to get my fix off Viking, /VIKINGS/, for christ sakes while I wait. Just a few more hours now...

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

very much looking forward to tonight....

that being said...I heard of the books back in SB .....a guild named "men of westoros"...the members were happy to tell all about it and advised reading the books...

which I promptly forgot until the series started....

so I'm holding off on the Read until the series ends

call meh kooky I guess...

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

very much looking forward to tonight....

that being said...I heard of the books back in SB .....a guild named "men of westoros"...the members were happy to tell all about it and advised reading the books...

which I promptly forgot until the series started....

so I'm holding off on the Read until the series ends

call meh kooky I guess...

I'm not sure there's enough years left in GRRM's life to complete it tbh.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I'm not sure there's enough years left in GRRM's life to complete it tbh.

there were multiple meetings with benioff and weiss, in which he revealed the remaining plot.

The series will finish, even if the fatman dies

good to know....

I do ha e one Question for those that have read the Books...

is Shea (spelling?) a case of feeling like a spurned Lover and taking revenge on Tyrion at the trial...

or...is the Hint of her in Tywin's chamber mean what I think...that she was the old man's Creature from the beginning and Played the Imp from soup to nuts...so to speak?

just curious..cuz the "inside" bit said she loved the Imp and was taking vengence...but I see it the other way and am wondering if the Book clears it up...

thanks in advance...

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

My reading of the book is that Shae was Tywin's employee all along. Her motive for her words at the trial may be more to appease Tywin than anything. It isn't made explicit though. I think Shae is less spurned lover and more unwilling tool of a powerful man. My romantic self imagines that she did love Tyrian, as much as her survival instinct allowed.

Edited by Iridian ShadowWeaver