Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cuddlesthepanda

Game Of Thrones

I have HBO Now, I don't want to watch the leaked episodes simply because I'd have to wait 5 weeks to watch the 5th lol.

"Camouflage is the color of fear..  I have no need to hide from my foes.. I have no fear of death.  My colors I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live, I am proud to die."

My reading of the book is that Shae was Tywin's employee all along. Her motive for her words at the trial may be more to appease Tywin than anything. isn't made explicit though. I think Shae is less spurned lover and more unwilling tool of a powerful man. My romantic self imagines that she did love Tyrian, as much as her surviveal instinct allowed.

I see where you are coming from here....

bit yeah...i smelled a set up with the Story of the Imp's first wife...and figured if dad would do it once....

thanks much

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

I have HBO Now, I don't want to watch the leaked episodes simply because I'd have to wait 5 weeks to watch the 5th lol.

Exactly, man. Its been almost a year already, that would be like giving in to a heroine addict and then taking it away again.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I refuse to watch pirate streams. This is the first season I get to watch episode by episode on my nice tv. I've watched all the earlier seasons On Demand, pirate, or on disc.

I'm so excited! 1 hour and 45 minutes...

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

I'm watching on old-fashioned cable subscription this season. Here's to hoping for smooth viewing.

I've already bribed the dudelings: 1) Sunday overnight with a friend, 2) My Alienware to play Skyrim.

Woo hoo! 47 minutes... 

Edited by iridianshadowweaver

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

another fyi:

last season premiere, the HBO streams kept crashing because of insane viewer numbers ;)

Yeah, AND this is the first year of HBO GO single subscription. I bet there will be streaming issues due to volume. 

Be sure you use [.spoiler] [./spoiler] tags.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Be sure you use [.spoiler] [./spoiler] tags.

Dude, you should've seen it when Arya got killed though. That scene isn't worthy of the spoiler tag, it needs a whole new level of badassery concealment.

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

those are epic fake spoilers, forums user cannibal man

thank you for your epic for the win posts

Yarr matey, pirates are cool. Mmkay?

im so sorry for your income bracket

rip
Edited by eonwe

gtlLXYT.png

Only somene who read the books knows Arya wasn't really killed.

Nerd, go jump off a bridge and die. Where all nerds should die.

Only somene who read the books knows Arya wasn't really killed.

Nerd, go jump off a bridge and die. Where all nerds should die.

its not nice to tell people to die

gtlLXYT.png

its not nice to tell people to die

My multiple streams of income tells me I can do it though!

We do not kneel.

Ahh, nice start.

Edited by iridianshadowweaver

Sorry, I used to be able to bend the knee, but then I took an arrow in the knee.....