Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cuddlesthepanda

Game Of Thrones

Yeah we don't have GoT here yet.

Is it worthwhile watching? 

I've been very much enjoying the Vikings series. I think it will spoil me for watching any other series.

I've watched GoT and Vikings and like them both.  Thought I have only watched one season of either of them so far. 

sad thing about vikings is you know how it ends, if u read history... GOT.. the writer dont know how it ends.

Ragnar gets thrown into a bunch've snakes, and his sons go and murder everybody, proclaiming themselves kings of Britannia, Denmark, and Sweden?

Yeah, history is cool. Oh, and the crippled one becomes the most feared viking to ever live. Ivar the Boneless ends up becoming the "King of the Isles."

Edited by cannibal man

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

Yeah we don't have GoT here yet.

Is it worthwhile watching? 

I've been very much enjoying the Vikings series. I think it will spoil me for watching any other series.

I have watched all of both....

Ozzie...yer Doctor sez....worth it imo

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

I've watched GoT and Vikings and like them both.  Thought I have only watched one season of either of them so far. 

First season of Vikings is the best so far, to be fair. Ragnar needs to go back to stop being such a sensitive gripe. I want to see more blood eagles.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Episode 1:

I bet Conspiracy Theorist was trembling with excitement during the last five minutes of the first episode of season 5.

Edited by nehemia

Posted Today, 12:20 AM

"Episode 1:

Spoiler 

"

I actually thought of said spoiler when watching said part!    

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Just saw the season premiere last night, solid opener. Stannis is such a hooligan.

I'm aware of the leaks and I don't want to rush it in one sitting...It'll give me some time to recover from the Better Call Saul wound.

Edited by Lastboy

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

yeah, I just realized that yesterday. I could've been watching GoT for half the day.

I think it was like 3.5hours of content.  I usually skip the meaningless parts though so it's shorter really. 

Pretty sure season 4 also got leaked as well. If I remember right anyway.

I think it's part of HBO's grand strategy.

Cannibal Man - Future serial killer

I can't even.  You win, I am done with this part of the discussion.

Yarr matey, pirates are cool. Mmkay?

You heard it here first

AxRNEGH.gif

Edited by Arnie

81C2Uc9.jpg?1

they've already got the most torrented content ever. I'm not sure how it could make them giggle to leak the episodes, but apparently they don't like money.

Most torrented television show ever, not content. The 4 episodes that leaked were screeners for the press to put up early reviews, so whether it was intentional or not is hard to say. HBO could easily watermark their screeners using a variety of methods if they were actually concerned about the leaks though.

Either way, the episodes that leaked were all the stage setting episodes, with the final scene of the fourth episode being where the action starts. From a marketing perspective, HBO caught quite a lot of headlines about the leaks, and anyone that watched those 4 episodes would be left wanting to know what's going to happen next. Not to mention, the President of HBO has already previously stated that piracy has had a net positive effect for Game of Thrones. 

Personally, I didn't watch the leaks. They were 2-channel, 480p DVD rips. Half the reason I love Game of Thrones is for the amazing cinematography. Crushed black levels full of pixels is a poor way to experience it.

Edited by halethrain

ncLez59.png