Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TullyAckland

03/23/15 - $1.4 Million - Minotaur's Announced!

If I remember right at Shadowbane launch you had to have your account active 1 month to create Centaurs, 2 month for minos and 3 mo nths for Aracroix (birdmen).  You could pay to unlock them early.  It pretty much looks like that may be going on here again.

"Every single person coming in, helps us"

But not enough to award the lowest horse from the 1.3 million stretch goal to all persons below the 60.00 dollar amount. The Quarter Horse should go to all contributer/backers.!

I agree too.

NANGS3P.jpg

Great new stretch goal, while not my cup of tea (please add wizard archtype) I'm glad to see a new archtype added and look forward to fighting beside and against them. The big thing for me is the infected rule set, a 12 sided war sounds insanely cool.

Exactly! A 12 sided war gives us a great mix of built in teams with a built in need for temporary alliances.

Copperstall

Edited by CopperStall

Nice, but I am surprised that The Infected Campaign Ruleset was prioritized over The Shadow Campaign Ruleset since I would have thought a lot of players would be into Guild v Guild ...

Oh lord...We're really getting minotaurs!!

I guess my Confessor won't feel so bad for branding them while I try to cook my steak. Oh, wait, that's for purging sins. Right...

LW_sig_concept5.jpg

Through the Hunger and Darkness, might our Light shine through...

- (Future) Character name: Ydriel -

When the model transitions from concept art to in game model make sure to keep the cool, noticeable red eyes :)

Also, animate the smoke out of the nostrils while they breath. That would be quite badass.

LW_sig_concept5.jpg

Through the Hunger and Darkness, might our Light shine through...

- (Future) Character name: Ydriel -

On the Minotaur early start for VIP customers:  For all new archetypes beyond the initial 12 offered, VIP customers will get a one month head start in using a character slot for those archetypes.  Fortunately all the Kickstarter backers already got a month of VIP included as an earlier backer reward!

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

On the Minotaur early start for VIP customers:  For all new archetypes beyond the initial 12 offered, VIP customers will get a one month head start in using a character slot for those archetypes.  Fortunately all the Kickstarter backers already got a month of VIP included as an earlier backer reward!

Sounds good, I also like stagered content release and feel it makes for a fresher more exciting game. SWG did a great job of it, albeit by accident heh.

I role play a wordsmith.

That would be the Minotaur and what else aren't you telling us?

That's an excellent question... We have Centaurs, the Aracoix equivalent Assassins, and now Minotaurs. 

Nephilim, Shades, and Vampires maybe? :D