Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sheen

Vip Minotaurs...

No it's unfair whether they are balanced or not because us VIPs are playing with a larger deck than others. 

Not having access to something doesn't mean the game is imbalanced unless they can do something no other Archetype can that's critical to success in campaigns.

Edited by Teekey

UkBSCr2.png

CF.GG

Your primary source of Crowfall news, guides, and information.

Not having access to something doesn't mean the game is imbalanced unless they can do something no other Archetype can that's critical to success in campaigns.

A larger deck of cards is a larger deck of cards it allows you much more versatility on how you approach things. 

Having one archetype locked to VIP for a month certainly gives backers a bigger advantage than being able to play the game for a year or two before it comes out.

Well considering non backers will be able to get into beta as well it doesn't really do that. 

If they had like 11 archtypes in the vip and only gave the rest one I would be able to see the analogy you're trying to make

yugioh-series.jpg?1371695175

Edited by oberon

A larger deck of cards is a larger deck of cards it allows you much more versatility on how you approach things. 

And skill matters more than anything.

League of Legends is a perfect example. You're really not at a big disadvantage for not having EVERY character. How good you are at the game is exponentially more important.

Edited by Teekey

UkBSCr2.png

CF.GG

Your primary source of Crowfall news, guides, and information.

It also gives you less chance to play your theme cards. You might pull nothing but creatures when you need land. I'd keep decks to about 60.

Just my "opinion"

mulligan, mulligan, mulligan, and maybe you'll get your thread right.

nap8S2r.pnghttp://youtube.com/multimegawatts subscribe for Crowfall videos!

I am thinking Sheen is in need of some loving reassurance. Is Tully still awake?  :P

It'd be great if tully came in here and said ACE has decided not to use VIP status as a way to sell things that directly attribute to in-game power. 

Who cares if it's a free month to play an Archetype? This whole "P2W" non-sense has gotten old.. A long time ago. Stop finding every little detail you can and then claim it's "P2W." I feel like I'm back on the ArcheAge forums.

No it's unfair whether they are balanced or not because us VIPs are playing with a larger deck than others.

The size of the deck doesn't matter if you can only play one card at a time. It doesn't provide an easier method of winning, therefore it's not pay 2 win.

I don't think its necessary, but it's not p2w.

People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome. - River Tam