Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cash

shadowbane players will agree

Getting on to topic, and to hopefully aid the development of this game, I'd like to use an example for one of the emotes in Shadowbane, but I will do it tastefully to ensure I do not offend.

I'm sure all those who have played MMO's over time, know and understand the need for a good emote/social set, it distinctly helps immersion particularly in fantasy universes.

I believe my subtle use of the inventory window, helps to ensure there is no breach of the FCoC.

EzFRcWO.gif

p.s. errant 'sader 4tw!

"Proud" owner of the domains : http://www.crowfall2.com and http://www.guinecean.com

That in order for crowfall to succeed there absolutely MUST be a crotch chop taunt for our characters to use.

#crotchchoporbust

Agreed.

There also has to be a bounce emote. That was always my way of waving :D

I think this should've been made in suggestions.

Becuase really, if any easter egg from SB should be there, it should be the Crotch Chop.

"Camouflage is the color of fear..  I have no need to hide from my foes.. I have no fear of death.  My colors I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live, I am proud to die."

I realize I'm crossing wrestling people here, but how great would it be to have your character crotch-chop and give a Rick Flair, "WHOOOO!!!!" sound at the same time? I mean, I know you could hotkey the text to do that in SB, but hearing the "WHOOOOO!!!!!" over your speakers just gives the taunt so much more meaning. Imaging walking through a zone and just hearing a bunch of Rick Flairs chants coming from over the horizon. Is there any better motivation to PK someone than the old Rick Flair saying, "If you want to be the man, you've got to BEAT the man."

Oddly enough, I started this whole post in jest, but now that I typed it out, I'm super stoked on the idea. I think I'd get a modern cell phone if it had a Rick Flair app.

CF_Van.png