Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
willwill

Ek's = Safe Zone Bluebie Housing?

When the campaign is over, and you look at your accomplishments you wonder, if all this work is worth it? To what? Build a  Bluebie SIMS EK that 15000 others have also?   Yipee?  Is the endgame to build a bluebie house?  How carebear is that? For a game who deceptively manipulated Kickstarter with Boobs and hidden rulesets, i find it ironic. That there really is no point in winning. 

(Please don't come here and try to tell me this game would of funded if over 50% of the people were not aware that the initial kickstarter video referenced rulesets that did not exist until stretch goals) You'd have to be OUT OF YOUR FRIGGIN MIND to think that was not intended. Crowfall has been running on hype and manipulation as well Viral sleaze to get where they are now.

Sadly everyone here is hardcore, how's darkfall working out for you? What about that other NON EVE mmo  FFA pvp server? Oh that's right you have a faction RVR server now because you hit a stretch goal. And you wonder why they used sleaze and hype the way they did to scam you into funding their "CORE" FFA pvp game.

Hilarious!! 

When the campaign is over, and you look at your accomplishments you wonder, if all this work is worth it? To what? Build a  Bluebie SIMS EK that 15000 others have also?   Yipee?  Is the endgame to build a bluebie house?  How carebear is that? For a game who deceptively manipulated Kickstarter with Boobs and hidden rulesets, i find it ironic. That there really is no point in winning. 

(Please don't come here and try to tell me this game would of funded if over 50% of the people were not aware that the initial kickstarter video referenced rulesets that did not exist until stretch goals) You'd have to be OUT OF YOUR FRIGGIN MIND to think that was not intended. Crowfall has been running on hype and manipulation as well Viral sleaze to get where they are now.

Sadly everyone here is hardcore, how's darkfall working out for you? What about that other NON EVE mmo  FFA pvp server? Oh that's right you have a faction RVR server now because you hit a stretch goal. And you wonder why they used sleaze and hype the way they did to scam you into funding their "CORE" FFA pvp game.

Hilarious!! 

You sound kind of mad.

Hilarious!! 

tumblr_mftcpkkOjQ1rlycsvo1_500.gif

Welcome the hunger

Todd is Love, Todd is Life.

0o

I personally couldnt give less of a care about the EK... I like the game because I can gank people and steal their stuff and make them mad :)

There isnt a set "end-game" in Crowfall, atleast I havent seen one.

Its more in line with Mobas in that aspect.. You join a campaign, you have fun, and then you join a new one.

I doubt players in CS or LoL have an end-game in mind when they play.

whats the point of playing? maybe to have fun? if you like pvp you will have fun!

ho but the rewards I get for winning have no use, they stay inside the EK and I can't import them to other campaings.

and? will pvp be less fun? I don't think so.

if you are a reward junkie go buy wow or play sims spamming klapausius. Oh you will get plenty of rewards.

Fun? not for me, maybe for you.

2whf87a.jpg

What is an EK???

The Eternal Kingdom ( EK )

FsgcSAP.jpg

We aren't in the dregs anymore,Toto. :)

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

So, hes just trying to make the word "bluebie" a thing by posting the same general thought multiple times. Got it.

"He's like Batman except without the moral compass" ~Juror during first innocent verdict 

Ghost's of War, PvP gaming community founded 2002

So, hes just trying to make the word "bluebie" a thing by posting the same general thought multiple times. Got it.

bluebie has been a thing since before your gaming community was founded. 

bluebie has been a thing since before your gaming community was founded. 

Buzz words from EQ infiltrate all the gamers lingo now a days.

"He's like Batman except without the moral compass" ~Juror during first innocent verdict 

Ghost's of War, PvP gaming community founded 2002

We are in the last 48 hours... The forums are going to turn into a cesspit of inflamed opinion and self-righteous entitlement.

Luckily the devtracker is available on the front page of the site - so if anyone needs to bail on the stupid, you can keep up with anything relevant there. :)