Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HazedCube

Hello From Ye Olde England!

Hi all,

I am Callum, 15 years old and currently in education in southern England. I have been a "gamer" since I got a into my Dad's PS1 back when I was around 6 or 7, although at the time I didn't really know much at all about playing games properly. I then had a PS2, PS3, jumped over to a 360 and back in 2013 I built myself a budget gaming PC for me to catch up to my friends on the spec side.

Recently, I've been into MMOs such as EVE: Online and Guild Wars 2 but I love to play pretty much any genre of game.

I have played alot of games over the past few years, and I think that from what I have seen, Crowfall really is shaping up to be such a good looking crowd-funded game. I love the involvement of the community and hope to contribute further into the game's development during the Beta stages (I only got the $30 tier!) and hopefully Crowfall will be the game we all want it to be. I look forward to seeing you all on the forums and later on, in the game itself.

See you around.

- Callum

Edited by HazedCube

"Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters. Silence will be your answer."

- Javik, Mass Effect 3

Welcome, Callum. I think you're the youngest I've seen around here. I thought I was going to be the baby at 20 years old :P PS1 isn't a bad place to get started gaming, there were some excellent games on that console.

I do have to ask: what makes you interested in Crowfall? And also: What is your favorite Crowfall race, and why is it the Guinecean?

Welcome to the Forums, my friend!

Hope to see ya input some ideas :)

"The blade isn't the only part of a sword."

9 years of Ragnarok Online, 9 years of EVE Online -- Beta tester of Planetside 2, ESO, RIFT, Warhammer Online, SWTOR, and Elite: Dangerous.

Thanks for all the great responses guys!

Welcome to the forums, Callum.

What part of the game has you the most intrigued/excited?

For me, the way that the game is built mainly around the use of Voxels excites me alot. I have played Minecraft since mid-2011 and I love other construction/destruction games like it such as Terraria so I think this will allow Crowfall to definatley stand-out over other MMOs as this concept will allow it to be so unique.

Welcome, Callum. I think you're the youngest I've seen around here. I thought I was going to be the baby at 20 years old :P PS1 isn't a bad place to get started gaming, there were some excellent games on that console.

I do have to ask: what makes you interested in Crowfall? And also: What is your favorite Crowfall race, and why is it the Guinecean?

Mainly what I said above makes me interested, and also the fact that the game promises to be so different to the generic MMOs of today. My favorite race so far looks to be the Elken, if not then I would definatley go for the Guinecean  :D

"Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters. Silence will be your answer."

- Javik, Mass Effect 3