Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been looking around the forums for a list of guilds, there wasn't one so i have decided to create one hopefully it works.

The list is not in any particular order:

Made for Crowfall:

Aeon Knights: EU Based Gaming Community (Co-Leaders: Jinks & Pybo)

Ascendance:

Caldera:

Flux:

Immortalis Noctis:

Legion: Crafting and PvX guild, lead by Navaji

Mystical Awakening: contact pilgrim

Obsidian: Stealth based guild

Pax Gaming:

Sanctus:

Serrated:

Stormcrows: Player-run mercenary Guild

The Guardians:

The Most Honorable and Prestigious Trading Company Of The Eternal Kingdoms (Eternal kingdoms trading Co): East India Company for Crowfall. 

The Outsiders:

The Lantern Watch:

Wildfire Brotherhood:

Winterblades:

Pre-Crowfall:

Flock of Eagles (goon squad): lead by eonwe

Lords of the Dead

SPMC:

Sugoi:

Guild leaders who's Guilds aren't in the list or are Incomplete/Not Right in the list yet can you please Tell me/Correct me by posting the name of your guild, and a short one sentence description. If there is a defunct guild can you also tell me so it can be removed.

for a full list go to this site http://www.crowfallguilds.com/

Thanks

Garion132

Edited by Garion132

It's really too early to put these kinds of lists together.  Many guilds on here are going to watch and evaluate the game.  Some will make it to launch, others wont.  The list will simply balloon and then become a cluster of active/inactive/dead guilds/links.

Great initiative though.

i did see that. but i decided that it would be better if there was a list on the forums for people who want to quickly find what type of guild you want.

I think its fine but editing posts doesn't really bump it, and this thread will probably die out unless someone constantly updates it so that it remains on the front page... otherwise you could ask a dev to pin it like I suggested.

HECIfKy.jpg

Sugoi - Student Council President

It's really too early to put these kinds of lists together.  Many guilds on here are going to watch and evaluate the game.  Some will make it to launch, others wont.  The list will simply balloon and then become a cluster of active/inactive/dead guilds/links.

Great initiative though.

thats why i will remove any guilds that become inactive or dead from the list

You can add me as contact person for Mystical Awakening and we will have our crafting + PvX duties in the guild :)

| Guild Council - Mystical Awakening |
"And my army of brothers went over the hilltops, drenched in blood we may be... but fighting is all left to me...
Together with my army of brothers... down we fall... darkness in all... through hell!"

I have been looking around the forums for a list of guilds, there wasn't one so i have decided to create one hopefully it works.

The list is not in any particular order:

-Snip-

Nice work on this. I think it's cool that you are collaborating on some level with guild owners. 

Edited by Psych

^ ( ;,,; ) ^

Very nice of you to make this list. I hope this gets pinned. You should expand your list a little. Ehem, maybe include our Guild?

it's already there.

There are better resources than this list of 10 guilds. Might want to wait until guilds are actually in game. The Darkfall list should be stickied if anything.

i could not find it, as well as that i have been away so i could not update it.