• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
amazering

15K Backers!

Woot.

Let the whining begin

"This ruins the game"

The only thing it ruins is the peripheral advantage players that do not have VR will have over VR users if they're forced into 1st person from 3rd.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

The only thing it ruins is the peripheral advantage players that do not have VR will have over VR users if they're forced into 1st person from 3rd.

I mean I've never tried VR myself but apparently a lot people says it works great for third person also. I didn't think so at first but I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

Member of The BlackHand Order

3rd person over-the-shoulder was promised. Dare I ask for an objective list of broken promises?

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

I mean I've never tried VR myself but apparently a lot people says it works great for third person also. I didn't think so at first but I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

I have OR (procured for SC) and have never played 3rd person with it. I just don't know how it would work out in any way other than just staring at a normal monitor. I might pick up a game and try it.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I...have to use a bit O' snark on this but that bonus goal was more than enough to buy me off of caring about this any longer...Now that we hit 15k, I'm guessing .5% of us just got excited to use their headsets in CF! (goes into stealth)  :ph34r:  Seriously though, grats on 15k. 15.5k should be no problem.

Edited by Tierless

I role play a wordsmith.

As of me checking less than 5 minutes ago

Crowfall has reached over 15k backers!!!! This means VR support!!!

:D

Edited by ClaytonRath

"The blade isn't the only part of a sword."

9 years of Ragnarok Online, 9 years of EVE Online -- Beta tester of Planetside 2, ESO, RIFT, Warhammer Online, SWTOR, and Elite: Dangerous.

Man with cold dies in fire thanks to VR in Crowfall. How to know when external heat isn't due to in-game rise in body temperature from nerd rage? This and more at 11.

LOL

I just wonder how this will work in an MMORPG in the current state of VR. I mean.. okay it's still more than a year to be published, but i can't imagine playing a MMO with a VR machine. But hey... we will see. I agree with @valor that this might be integrated at a point far later than release.. 

Banner-250x50.png

German Community Fansitehttp://www.crowfall-community.de/ - News | Forum | Patchnotes | Guild Hosting | Guides | Database

No could imagine playing video games with a mouse and keyboard either

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

3rd person VR has been done successfully elsewhere and that is what the devs are going to do 100% because VR only first-person will be incompatible with the way the game is set up from the ground up.

Edited by Mookzen